Intex Technologies, one of the leading consumer electronics major, has recently been felicitated at the ‘JNCH DPD’ (Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House - Direct Port Delivery) awards with the Silver Trophy at a special ceremony at the Taj Palace in Mumbai. The award was given to recognise the company’s efforts in availing the facility of Direct Port delivery.
Intex Technologies - Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House (JNCH) Direct Port Delivery (DPD) Awards
Direct Port Delivery (DPD) is an initiative under the Ease of Doing Business program envisaged by the Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
On the occasion, Mr. Narendra Bansal, CMD, Intex Technologies said,“We are honoured to be getting this award which recognises Intex as one of the prominent importers in India, availing the benefits of the DPD. At this moment, I would also like to thank the Government for this initiative which has significantly reduced the time between a shipment landing at the port and reaching the factory, benefiting our business immensely and the industry overall. These steps by the Government are helpful in creating a more conducive business environment in India.”
Direct Port Delivery with a unique feature of 24 x 7 RMS cell and Customs out of charge is a reformist initiative in the present scenario helpful in creating value for Indian industries. It not only helps mitigate the risks arising through multiple handling but also helps in enhancing the overall industry competence.
Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018 Explore Tata Motors’ Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo - The Motor Show 2018 Come February, Tata Motors is all geared up for the ‘14th Auto Expo — The Motor Show 2018’ with a fresh new appearance. The company will be demonstrating its capabilities and mobility solutions as the most powerful Indian OEM shaping India’s future of mobility. Visitors of the Auto Expo at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida will explore a world of ‘Smart Mobility, Smart Cities’ at the Tata Motors’ pavilion at Hall
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast
- Tata Motors Delights its Customers in 2018 with Industry First
- Kor Energy Bags Delhi Green Future Leadership Award 2017
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- myG Launches South India's Largest Digital Showroom
- Oriano Solar completes 40 MWac solar power plant for First Solar in India
- Videojet Launches New, Faster 3640 CO2 Laser Marking System to Meet Manufacturers' Speed Demands
- Zinnov Zones 2017 Report Infogain in Leadership Zone for Consumer Software & Execution Zone for Enterprise Software !
- Fotoclickers Introduces World-Class On-Demand Photography App for iOS & Android
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Headspin to Deliver Next-Generation Mobility
- GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017