In line with the Company’s continued effort to strengthen and professionalize its management for achieving accelerated growth and business excellence, Intex Technologies, one of the leading consumer electronics major, has appointed industry veteran, Mr. Jayesh Parekh as Business Head for its Consumer Durables business.
“Today business is no longer just about sales. It is about the complete end-to-end journey and the wider approach to innovate the socio-environment too. Given his experience and expertise, I am convinced that Jayesh will shape the future of our business portfolio with much energy and enthusiasm to expand Intex’ footprint both in terms of the customers we are serving and the breadth of solutions that we can offer them” said Mr. Narendra Bansal, Chairman and Managing Director, Intex Technologies Ltd.
Mr. Parekh brings with him 20 years of diversified expertise to Intex with a strong track record in Consumer Durable/Electronic & Telecom Industry. Extensive exposure to Sales and Channel Management, Product Development and managing Business Operations across India, as business head for Consumer Durables Business, Jayesh will be responsible for overall business development activities, launching new products & categories and establishing healthy & prolonged business relations with consumers and partners, thereby ensuring higher & profitable market share.
On his appointment, Mr. Jayesh Parekh said, “I am delighted to take up this new role of Business Head for Consumer Durables business. Intex has been a popular and established Indian brand name having achieved various milestones owning to it innovative product range and I am looking forward to being part of it and help shape the future of the business."
Prior to joining Intex Technologies, Mr. Parekh was part of Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. as Vice President – Sales & Distribution. He has also been associated with Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co. Ltd. in the past as National Sales Head. Apart from this, his professional experience also covers companies like Whirlpool and Samsung.
Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018 Explore Tata Motors’ Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo - The Motor Show 2018 Come February, Tata Motors is all geared up for the ‘14th Auto Expo — The Motor Show 2018’ with a fresh new appearance. The company will be demonstrating its capabilities and mobility solutions as the most powerful Indian OEM shaping India’s future of mobility. Visitors of the Auto Expo at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida will explore a world of ‘Smart Mobility, Smart Cities’ at the Tata Motors’ pavilion at Hall
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast
- Tata Motors Delights its Customers in 2018 with Industry First
- Kor Energy Bags Delhi Green Future Leadership Award 2017
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- myG Launches South India's Largest Digital Showroom
- Oriano Solar completes 40 MWac solar power plant for First Solar in India
- Videojet Launches New, Faster 3640 CO2 Laser Marking System to Meet Manufacturers' Speed Demands
- Zinnov Zones 2017 Report Infogain in Leadership Zone for Consumer Software & Execution Zone for Enterprise Software !
- Fotoclickers Introduces World-Class On-Demand Photography App for iOS & Android
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Headspin to Deliver Next-Generation Mobility
- GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017