Sumtotal a Skillsoft group company, and the leading provider of talent management solutions, today announced that it has been recognized as a Hot Software Vendor in the Nucleus Research report, The Eight Hot and Cold Vendors of 2017, recently published by Ian Campbell and Trevor White.
“Being included as a Hot Vendor by Nucleus Research is recognition of the significant investment we have made in unifying talent, learning, recruitment and workforce management into one suite, to become an industry leading platform,” said Bill Donoghue, Executive Chairman of the Skillsoft group. “This validates that our SumTotal Talent Expansion Suite® offers a game-changing approach by combining cutting edge technology, extensive functionality and an engaging user experience on a single unified data platform that matches the expectations of HR professionals and today’s demanding multi-generational workforce.”
The report noted that the hot vendors for the start of 2017 have made a focus on the usability and functionality of their products with major themes including: cloud compatibility, individual customization and increased integration across spaces and applications.
“Three years following Skillsoft’s acquisition of the vendor, SumTotal Systems has made great strides infusing its tightly-knit solution for WFM and talent management with Skillsoft’s learning technology and content,” said Brent Skinner, Principal analyst covering HCM for Nucleus Research. “In doing so, the vendor has built upon its innate, uncommon ability to align and coordinate scheduling functionality with learning - falling right in line with the concept of continuous learning and performance management - what Nucleus calls the trigger-based approach.”
This citation is one of the many SumTotal has recently received including notable accolades with Aragon Research, Brandon Hall Group, ELearning!, Forrester Research, Fosway Group and Gartner.
About SumTotal Systems
SumTotal Systems, LLC, a Skillsoft Company, is the world’s only unified Human Capital Management Solution. SumTotal’s award-winning Talent Management Suite enables companies to attract, know, mobilize, develop, progress and reward their workforce. SumTotal is continuously innovating to best meet the market challenges of attracting, retaining, developing and engaging the multi-generational workforce. The Talent Expansion Suite includes three key components –Talent, Learn and Work.
For more information, pleas visit www.sumtotalsystems.com
About Nucleus ResearchNucleus Research is a global provider of investigative, case-based technology research and advisory services that provide real-world insight into maximizing technology value.
Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018 Explore Tata Motors’ Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo - The Motor Show 2018 Come February, Tata Motors is all geared up for the ‘14th Auto Expo — The Motor Show 2018’ with a fresh new appearance. The company will be demonstrating its capabilities and mobility solutions as the most powerful Indian OEM shaping India’s future of mobility. Visitors of the Auto Expo at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida will explore a world of ‘Smart Mobility, Smart Cities’ at the Tata Motors’ pavilion at Hall
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast
- Tata Motors Delights its Customers in 2018 with Industry First
- Kor Energy Bags Delhi Green Future Leadership Award 2017
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- myG Launches South India's Largest Digital Showroom
- Oriano Solar completes 40 MWac solar power plant for First Solar in India
- Videojet Launches New, Faster 3640 CO2 Laser Marking System to Meet Manufacturers' Speed Demands
- Zinnov Zones 2017 Report Infogain in Leadership Zone for Consumer Software & Execution Zone for Enterprise Software !
- Fotoclickers Introduces World-Class On-Demand Photography App for iOS & Android
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Headspin to Deliver Next-Generation Mobility
- GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017