HTC Corporation (“HTC”), a pioneer in innovative, smart mobile and virtual reality technologies, today announced its Independence Day Sale to celebrate Independence Day in the India market. The offer is applicable from 9th- 12th August on Amazon.in with free shipping until stocks last. As a part of the independence day celebrations, all new customers will get an opportunity to buy the VIVE at a reduced price of Rs. 87,990/- from its current price of Rs 92,990/-.
With the purchase of HTC VIVE, customers will also receive Rs. 3,000 Steam gift card that can be redeemed. In addition, customer will get bundled copies of Richie’s Plank Experience, Everest VR and a month’s free subscription of Viveport.
VR is transforming our homes and enterprises, and we want to celebrate it by giving our fans an opportunity to buy Vive product at an attractive price. Vive is immensely popular in India and fast becoming the preferred way in which customers wants to experience content.
The first complete VR solution, HTC VIVE was launched in April 2017 at Rs. 92,990/-. VIVE delivers unprecedented realism and immersion, with hundreds of VR apps that let people experience content like never before. Vive owners can access a great variety of content at Viveport (www.viveport.com). Viveport is HTC’s global app store dedicated to the global app store for virtual reality, democratizing access to the most diverse selection of VR apps and content across education, design, art, social, video, music, sports, health, fashion, travel, news, shopping, creativity tools and more. HTC VIVE includes wireless VR controllers, room scale movement and Head Mounted Display featuring a built in camera.
VIVE is the new virtual reality (VR) product that has set the standard for the industry to follow. In close collaboration with the strategic partner, Valve®, HTC has delivered the most complete, most immersive virtual reality system in Vive, and the only consumer virtual reality system on the market that enables room-scale motion with precision tracking, enabling users to experience virtual reality using their visual, aural and physical senses. Since announcing Vive, HTC and Valve have worked with thousands of developers and partners to create VR content across a wide spectrum of sectors, from gaming and entertainment to health, automotive, retail and education. Vive partners are showcasing VR applications around the world, demonstrating the potential of a world without limits on the imagination.
For more information, please visit www.vive.com/in
HTC Corporation aims to bring brilliance to life. As a global innovator in smart mobile devices and technology, HTC has produced award-winning products and industry firsts since its inception in 1997, including the critically acclaimed HTC One and Desire lines of smartphones. The pursuit of brilliance is at the heart of everything we do, inspiring best-in-class design and game-changing mobile and virtual reality experiences for consumers around the world. HTC is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE: 2498). www.htc.com
HyderabadOnline.in & Smart Urbanation 2018 Announce Tie-up to Promote Smart Cities in India HyderabadOnline.in & Smart Urbanation 2018 Announce Tie-up to Promote Smart Cities in India Hyderabad’s No.1 Digital Marketing Solutions company, www.HyderabadOnline.in has announced a tie-up with the “Smart Urbanation Conclave & Expo 2018” with an aim to promote Smart, Sustainable Cities with high quality living and high-quality jobs.
- India Power Corporation Limited
- Carrera 2018 Advertising Campaign #Driveyourstory with Ranveer Singh
- ATMA Reaches out to Women with Message of Tyre Safety
- Socomec to Showcase its New IoT-ready Metering, Switching & UPS Solutions at Elecrama 2018
- Empower Labs Launches Time Travel based Mobile AR Game Delta T in March 2018
- PTE Academic Test Takers for James Cook University, Brisbane, to get Scholarship
- Karix Mobile Gearing to Send a Message on World Stage Set to Participate in Mobile World Congress 2018 at Barcelona
- Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for WiFi
- Jivi Mobile Launches Cheapest 4g Volte Smart Phone in India at Effective Price of INR 699 Only
- Dyson UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line up in India
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- Loyakk Announces the Worlds First Blockchain Powered Platform for Decentralized Business Networks
- 3rd Edition of Future Generation Optical Transport Networks Summit to Address Latest Trends in Optical Tech Deployment
- TOEIC Listening and Reading Test Updated to Reflect Evolving Use of English Language in the Global Workplace
- Increase in Import Duties on Medical Devices to Increase Healthcare Cost for Patients: MTaI