Hungama, India’s leading digital entertainment destination has partnered with HTC, a global leader in mobile innovation and design, to offer an exclusive, unparalleled entertainment experience for HTC users. Hungama’s music and video destinations – Hungama Music and Hungama Play will be available as pre-embedded services on HTC’s range of current and upcoming series along with an exclusive free trial of the apps for a period of 3 months and 1 month respectively.
Offering a range of latest and trending songs along with curated playlists and a live radio experience, the Hungama Music library consists of over 10mn songs and music videos while Hungama Play offers over 8000 blockbuster Bollywood, Hollywood and Regional movies such as King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, Kong: Skull Island, Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice, Fury and more, along with a vast catalogue of TV and kids series like Coupling, Citizen Khan, Shaun The Sheep etc, as well as a host of short films, documentaries, music videos and live events.
Elaborating on the partnership, Mr. Faisal Siddiqui, President - South Asia, HTC said, “We are excited to partner with Hungama and provide our customers with a daily dose of entertainment that can be delivered and enjoyed seamlessly on our devices.“
The Hungama services also come loaded with power-packed and convenient features such as offline download that allows users to download content (video and audio) over their WiFi network or any other preferred network and consume the same when they are offline. In addition to this, users can select their songs basis their moods like happy, chilled out, party etc. through the mood based discovery feature available exclusively on Hungama Music and can also can enjoy the unique Gamification feature that rewards users with coins for every interaction which can be redeem for free music, music video downloads, movie tickets, discount vouchers, merchandise & more.
Speaking about the association, Neeraj Roy, MD & CEO, Hungama Digital Media Entertainment said, “With the advent of faster and cheaper data, the personal handset is progressively becoming the primary destination to consume entertainment. We are glad to partner with HTC and enable an entertainment ecosystem on their devices at a single click. Hungama offers HTC users a one-stop destination for all entertainment ranging from music, movies, TV series, music videos to live events and more.”
About Hungama Hungama is India’s largest digital media entertainment company and runs the most successful services across music, movies, video and games catering to the world’s fastest growing mobile market, India and South Asians in over 70 countries worldwide. Hungama has served mobile entertainment to over 300 million consumers over the past 10 years. Hungama Music offers subscribers an array of music and music video across languages and genres for streaming and downloads with its unique gamification layer. Hungama Play is India’s largest movie platform and has over 8000 Bollywood, Hollywood and Indian Regional Movies available in both HD and SD. With over 65 million monthly users, the Hungama service is accessible across all connected devices including, Mobile, Tablets, PC, DTH and Smart TVs. Hungama also owns and runs the largest Bollywood news portal, BollywoodHungama.com and the largest platform for Independent Artists, ArtistAloud.
About HTC HTC Corporation aims to bring brilliance to life. As a global innovator in smart mobile devices and technology, HTC has produced award-winning products and industry firsts since its inception in 1997, including the critically acclaimed HTC One and Desire lines of smartphones. The pursuit of brilliance is at the heart of everything we do, inspiring best-in-class design and game-changing mobile and virtual reality experiences for consumers around the world. HTC is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE: 2498).
For more information, please visit www.htc.com. HTC, HTC One and the HTC logo are the trademarks of HTC Corporation. All other names of companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Qualcomm and Snapdragon are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. Qualcomm Snapdragon is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Karix Mobile Gearing to Send a Message on World Stage Set to Participate in Mobile World Congress 2018 at Barcelona Karix Mobile Gearing to Send a ‘Message’ on World Stage; Set to Participate in Mobile World Congress 2018 at Barcelona Karix Mobile Pvt. Ltd. (formerly known as mGage India), the world’s largest messaging solution and mobile engagement company, has announced its participation in the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018 being organised by the GSMA (Groupe Spécial Mobile Association). The 2018 edition of MWC is being organized in Barcelona, Spain from 26th February - 1st March 2018
- Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for WiFi
- Jivi Mobile Launches Cheapest 4g Volte Smart Phone in India at Effective Price of INR 699 Only
- Dyson UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line up in India
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- Loyakk Announces the Worlds First Blockchain Powered Platform for Decentralized Business Networks
- 3rd Edition of Future Generation Optical Transport Networks Summit to Address Latest Trends in Optical Tech Deployment
- TOEIC Listening and Reading Test Updated to Reflect Evolving Use of English Language in the Global Workplace
- Increase in Import Duties on Medical Devices to Increase Healthcare Cost for Patients: MTaI
- Udyog Software Launches e-way Bill Application to Help Companies
- Free Online TOEFL® Course Available from Jan 24
- Vakrangee Announces Excellent Q3 FY2017-18 Results
- IndiaOnline.in Launches their Most Exclusive and Unique Education Network Under the Name of India Education Network
- Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast