the key product of STTS Inc. and one of the largest cloud platforms to test mobile apps on real devices, today announced the launch of Certifaya - an AI Powered App Testing Bot, to keep pace with the ever changing technology. Certifaya automatically tests the mobile applications over hundreds of real mobile devices and gives its users real time insights into the app behavior and performance. The app implements artificial intelligence driven technologies and lets the users run a test for the applications from anywhere across the world through the cloud based Real mobile Device farm.
Along with detecting the issues in apps, Certifaya also provides the users with detailed logs, screen shots and videos of the sessions. It also provides recommendations to quickly fix the issues. Certifaya's analytics driven testing engine uses deep machine learning algorithms to navigate through the app and monitors the applications for issues. The platform finds out problems and presents reports with critical issues such as crashes, memory leaks, high CPU, slow response time, battery drain and other key parameters.
Commenting on this development, Avinash Tiwari, the Co-Founder of SSTS Inc. said, "To build an All-In-One platform for Mobile app and IoT app Testing, we at pCloudy have always been using automation and artificial intelligence to disrupt the lifecycle of a mobile application. The creation of Certifaya is one such step which will ensure that our users have the best of the experiences using the apps over hundreds of different mobile devices with varying screen sizes, OS versions and under different user conditions. As Bots help in making software testing faster, Certifaya has been developed to help the testers test more efficiently and competently.”
Along with Certifaya, pCloudy also provides a wide range of solutions for the mobile testing needs including Device Cloud and Crowd Test. Device Cloud is the cloud based Real mobile Device farm that allows users to remotely access 500+ real android and IOS devices across 4 geographies while crowd test is where real expert testers across the world test the application finding bugs in the app in real world conditions.
About SSTS Inc.
Headquartered in California USA, SSTS is building Smart Testing platforms for Mobile and IoT space and has 2 SaaS products - OpKey and pCloudy. The key driver at Smart Software Testing Solutions is the vision to create the world’s largest Testing platform that would help enterprises to become more agile and release their apps faster than ever before without compromising on quality. OpKey and pCloudy are trusted by 200+ customers globally.
Both OpKey and pCloudy have been recognized by top industry analysts including Gartner that included the products in latest report on mobile testing tool landscape.
Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018 Explore Tata Motors’ Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo - The Motor Show 2018 Come February, Tata Motors is all geared up for the ‘14th Auto Expo — The Motor Show 2018’ with a fresh new appearance. The company will be demonstrating its capabilities and mobility solutions as the most powerful Indian OEM shaping India’s future of mobility. Visitors of the Auto Expo at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida will explore a world of ‘Smart Mobility, Smart Cities’ at the Tata Motors’ pavilion at Hall
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast
- Tata Motors Delights its Customers in 2018 with Industry First
- Kor Energy Bags Delhi Green Future Leadership Award 2017
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- myG Launches South India's Largest Digital Showroom
- Oriano Solar completes 40 MWac solar power plant for First Solar in India
- Videojet Launches New, Faster 3640 CO2 Laser Marking System to Meet Manufacturers' Speed Demands
- Zinnov Zones 2017 Report Infogain in Leadership Zone for Consumer Software & Execution Zone for Enterprise Software !
- Fotoclickers Introduces World-Class On-Demand Photography App for iOS & Android
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Headspin to Deliver Next-Generation Mobility
- GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017