The bus shelter at Sector 18 Noida witnesses a heavy influx of people during the entire day, which makes it a suitable choice for such a setup. This is Vodafone’s 3rd such Wi-Fi bus shelter in Delhi NCR after Huda City Centre & Sector 14 Gurugram. Vodafone WiFi Hot-spot* network is also available across 116 prime locations of Delhi-NCR, which includes popular market places/malls, hospitals, colleges’ etc. 20 mins of free Wi-Fi service (operator agnostic) is also available at Dilli Haat (INA Market), Khan Market, Fortis Hospital (Gurugram) & all Vodafone Stores across Delhi NCR. At all other locations, Vodafone customers can enjoy their free Wi-Fi quota which is up to 10GB of Wi-Fi data for RED postpaid customers and up to 1GB of Wi-Fi data (for prepaid customers) on 4G/3G data packs recharge above Rs. 255.
Talking about this digital innovation, Mr. Alok Verma Business Head, Vodafone Delhi-NCR says, “Vodafone is committed to contributing towards making Noida a Smart City. We are very happy to enable citizens across the city to experience world-class Internet services on the go. The Wi-Fi Initiative is a step towards “Digital India” and creating networked and connected societies that will help citizens get on the digital highways and stay connected for Good. With customer needs evolving from voice to data, Wi-Fi is an effective technology to provide seamless connectivity to a large group of consumers in a defined space. Mobile users will now be able to experience more fun with high speed Wi-Fi seamlessly. The Wi-Fi service at the Bus shelter can be availed by all mobile users irrespective of their network provider. We urge everyone to use the WiFi bus shelter facility and enjoy the Vodafone 4G experience.”
The announcement is in conjunction with the Telecom regulator and Government’s initiative to set up a hotspot Wi-Fi network across the country as a part of the Digital India campaign.
About Vodafone India
Vodafone India is a 100% fully owned subsidiary of the Vodafone Group Plc. with operations across the country serving over 204 million customers (over 106 million in rural areas). Commencing operations in 2007, Vodafone is today a robust, award-winning business and committed for the long term. Vodafone Business Services serves the needs of enterprises and government by providing total telecommunications (Voice and Data) solutions across mobility and wireline platforms. Our mobile wallet, M-Pesa is a unique and innovative money transfer service from Vodafone that fosters financial inclusion.
Committed to optimizing the near-ubiquitous reach of mobile telephony to address national developmental priorities, the Vodafone Foundation partners is actively engaged in community development initiatives especially in the domains of m-Women, m-Agriculture, m-Education and Disaster Relief. Building on its global experience and expertise, an outreach across India and offering a comprehensive portfolio of technologies- 2G, 3G & 4G, Vodafone is uniquely positioned to actualize the vision of Digital India.
Globally, Vodafone is one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies and provides a range of services including voice, messaging, data and fixed communications. Vodafone has mobile operations in 26 countries, partners with mobile networks in 49 more, and fixed broadband operations in 17 markets. As of 31 December 2016, Vodafone had 470 million mobile customers and 14.3 million fixed broadband customers.
Jivi Mobile Launches Cheapest 4g Volte Smart Phone in India at Effective Price of INR 699 Only Jivi Mobile Launches Cheapest 4g Volte Smart Phone in India at Effective Price of INR 699 Only Jivi Mobiles, one of the leading feature phone and smartphone brands in India has announced its association with Reliance Jio, one of the fastest growing mobile networks and the largest data network in the world.Jio & Jivi Mobiles have taken a major step in the direction of realizing Prime Minister
- Dyson UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line up in India
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- Loyakk Announces the Worlds First Blockchain Powered Platform for Decentralized Business Networks
- 3rd Edition of Future Generation Optical Transport Networks Summit to Address Latest Trends in Optical Tech Deployment
- TOEIC Listening and Reading Test Updated to Reflect Evolving Use of English Language in the Global Workplace
- Increase in Import Duties on Medical Devices to Increase Healthcare Cost for Patients: MTaI
- Udyog Software Launches e-way Bill Application to Help Companies
- Free Online TOEFL® Course Available from Jan 24
- Vakrangee Announces Excellent Q3 FY2017-18 Results
- IndiaOnline.in Launches their Most Exclusive and Unique Education Network Under the Name of India Education Network
- Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast
- Tata Motors Delights its Customers in 2018 with Industry First
- Kor Energy Bags Delhi Green Future Leadership Award 2017