Kor Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd. a solar power company was honoured with “Green Future Leadership Award 2017” by World CSR Day for its contribution towards the Green Energy Mission through solar power generation. The award was accepted by the Chairman of Kor Energy India Pvt. Ltd. at a function held in New Delhi.
We are honoured to have received this award. As an entity, we have been constantly advising the businesses which can align themselves with green energy to meet their energy requirement. Our understanding of this segment and our efforts to educate people about the benefits of adopting zero pollution solar energy are the probable reason for this award,” Mr. Debi Prasad Sarawgi, Chairman, Kor Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd.
The award recognizes those organizations that participate in environmentally friendly or green activities to ensure that all processes, products, and manufacturing activities adequately address current environmental concerns while maintaining business interests. In other words, it is the Green Future that "meets the needs of the present world, without compromising the ability of the future generations to meet their own needs.”
In its endeavor to contribute to their ‘Make in India’ commitment, Kor Energy focuses upon technological superior products and best practices in design, engineering, installation, operations and maintenance of plants so as to give maximum returns to their customers over a longer period of time.
About Kor Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Kor Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd. was officially incepted in 2013 and is enabled by a rich network of industry experts. The company has critical in-house resources such as a project database, manufacturing database, contact database, price index and a document library. This enables KOR Energy to track and analyze the Indian market in a knowledge driven approach. This further helps company in offering customized solar projects with expertise in Design, Engineering, Assembling, Integration, Installation and Turnkey execution. The basic idea of inception of company is to promote, educate and empower establishments through environmentally safe renewable energy technologies.
A MNRE registered channel partner, Kor Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd. is here to revolutionize the way solar industry is looked at by the businesses as well as the customers. The energy efficiency is not just about better & cost effective technology but it is also about – making a better household, better organizations and a better nation.
Tencent Games Arena of Valor Launches New Game Mode Football Fever Tencent Games ‘Arena of Valor’ Launches New Game Mode ‘Football Fever Tencent Games’ ‘Arena of Valor’, one of the most popular and addictive MOBA games (multiplayer online battle arena), has launched an all new game mode - Football Fever. Within a few months of being launched in India, Arena of Valor is all set with a new update for the gamers.
- Noise Introduces Noise Play 2 Action Camera at INR 9,999
- The most Trending Video Making Application, LIKE App Ranked One in the Apple Store in India
- Healthy Benefits of eating Mushrooms
- Cyber Security and Data Privacy are Critical for the Growth of Digital India
- LIKE App Pioneers Augmented Reality (AR) Body Shaping Feature Shaping Magic
- Moglixs Vendor Portal Solution Helps Uno Minda Increase Operational Efficiency
- Indian Enterprises Ill Equipped to Deal the Third Party Risk
- Introducing the HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12
- Indian Mental Health NGO is helping Parents become their Childs Therapist
- edWisor Joins Hands with Top Tech Companies to Provide Strategic Hiring and Skill Development
- LG Inaugurates North Indias Largest Private Eye Hospital Dedicated Wing for Treating EWS Patients
- Why is eating Biscuits and Bhel wrong?
- Cloud computing is driving productivity and profitability of SMBs
- 5Paisa Free Stock Trading App Reaches 1 Million Users, First Among Discount Brokers
- IvyCamp and Sonata Software Form Strategic Partnership to Launch an Open Innovation Program