Come February, Tata Motors is all geared up for the ‘14th Auto Expo — The Motor Show 2018’ with a fresh new appearance. The company will be demonstrating its capabilities and mobility solutions as the most powerful Indian OEM shaping India’s future of mobility. Visitors of the Auto Expo at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida will explore a world of ‘Smart Mobility, Smart Cities’ at the Tata Motors’ pavilion at Hall No 14.
The Government of India’s aspiration is to build smart cities where everything is part of a connected eco-system and Tata Motors is committed to support this vision. With its end-to-end integrated mobility solutions across commercial and passenger vehicles, Tata Motors is in a unique position to play a complimentary role in the smart cities of the future. From public transport to personal cars, from last mile connectivity to BRTS, from emergency response vehicles to commercial utility vehicles, from green and sustainable solutions to vehicles designed to simply amplify the thrill of the drive - Tata Motors has a product portfolio, connecting aspirations and every need of the discerning customers.
Tata Motors will showcase 26 smart mobility solutions across its passenger and commercial vehicles brought alive in a specially curated theme across the pavilion. Giving a sneak peek into the future with global premiere of some key PV and CV models, the company will also reveal its new design language - IMPACT Design 2.0 in PV. In CV too, Tata Motors is set to redefine some segments, with design that reflects a sense of purpose coupled with strength and quality.
Commenting on the fresh appearance and the company’s participation, Guenter Butschek, CEO & MD, Tata Motors, said, “For over seven decades, Tata Motors has led the mobility space in the country by bringing global innovations to meet customer needs. Being the only Indian automotive manufacturer with an end-to-end product portfolio and with ‘Connecting Aspirations’ at the heart of our brand identity, we share a responsibility to seamlessly connect into India’s aspiration for smart cities with our integrated mobility solutions. In line with our efforts to support the Government’s vision, our pavilion at the Auto Expo, is developed under the theme of ‘Smart Mobility, Smart Cities’ and will give our customers a preview of Tata Motors’ future mobility solutions.”
Designed and executed by Showtime Events and Meroform in conjunction with Tata Motors Design, the #SmartMobility pavilion of Tata Motors is divided into captivating and interactive zones like Residential zone, Sports zone, Smart Energy zone, Inter and Intracity zone. These zones with its digital engagements around the product exhibits will provide customers an engaging experience across the pavilion.
The year 2018 is a landmark year for Tata Group as it celebrates 150 years of nation building. As part of this journey, Tata Motors in its own way has been making significant contributions for the last 7 decades. ‘Auto Expo - the Motor Show 2018’ will make it more special as it marks a momentous occasion in Tata Motors’ journey towards developing Smart Mobility Solutions, connecting aspirations of its customers along the way.
About Tata Motors
Tata Motors Limited, a USD 42 billion organization, is a leading global automobile manufacturer of cars, utility vehicles, buses, trucks and defence vehicles. As India’s largest automobile company and part of the USD 100 billion Tata group, Tata Motors has operations in the UK, South Korea, Thailand, South Africa, and Indonesia through a strong global network of 76 subsidiary and associate companies, including Jaguar Land Rover in the UK and Tata Daewoo in South Korea. In India, Tata Motors has an industrial joint venture with Fiat. Engaged in engineering and automotive solutions, with a focus on future-readiness and a pipeline of tech-enabled products, Tata Motors is India’s market leader in commercial vehicles and among the top in passenger vehicles with 9 million vehicles on Indian roads. The company’s innovation efforts are focused on developing auto technologies that are sustainable as well as suited. With design and R&D centres located in India, the UK, Italy and Korea, Tata Motors strives to pioneer new products that fire the imagination of GenNext customers. Abroad, Tata cars, buses, and trucks are being marketed in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, South Asia, South East Asia, South America, Australia, CIS, and Russia.
IndiaOnline.in Launches their Most Exclusive and Unique Education Network Under the Name of India Education Network IndiaOnline.in Launches their Most Exclusive and Unique Education Network Under the Name of India Education Network On the auspicious day of the Saraswati Puja (Basant Panchami), a day that is devoted to the goddess of learning - IndiaOnline.in Network, India’s largest online network of 480+ websites, has newly launched a network of 500 websites under the main site
- Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast
- Tata Motors Delights its Customers in 2018 with Industry First
- Kor Energy Bags Delhi Green Future Leadership Award 2017
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- myG Launches South India's Largest Digital Showroom
- Oriano Solar completes 40 MWac solar power plant for First Solar in India
- Videojet Launches New, Faster 3640 CO2 Laser Marking System to Meet Manufacturers' Speed Demands
- Zinnov Zones 2017 Report Infogain in Leadership Zone for Consumer Software & Execution Zone for Enterprise Software !
- Fotoclickers Introduces World-Class On-Demand Photography App for iOS & Android
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Headspin to Deliver Next-Generation Mobility
- GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year