According to recent reports, optical transport network market in Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR till the year 2022. This phenomenal growth is due to rich presence of telecom industry where optical transport network is being deployed in this region. A recent report published by the Market Research Future shows that the global Optical Transport Network market is booming and expected to gain prominence over the next few years. The market is projected to demonstrate a high growth by 2022, surpassing its previous growth records in terms of value with a striking CAGR.
Anjani Kumar Singh, CEO, Nexgen Conferences said, “We are happy to announce the third edition of Future Generation Optical Transport Networks summit with a vision to create a thought leadership platform where key telecom industry players, professionals and participants can address the need for deploying new-age optical technologies in a cost efficient manner. The conference will drive the optical innovation with an exhibition area where leading players are going to showcase their products and services that will definitely help participants as well as businesses to gain deeper insights into the world of new-age technologies of FGOTN.”
Major brands including Huawei, Juniper Networks, Ciena, ZTE Corporation, ADVA Optical Networking, Fastech Telecommunications, Xilinx, Livingston, COAI, Broadband India Forum, ITU- APT and NGN Forum are supporting the summit.
In India, the Optical Transport Network market is driven by the growth in mobile data traffic and the projected growth in data center-driven WAN traffic. These are few factors which are propelling the growth of optical transport network market to the large extent. Indian telecom industry is witnessing a steady growth period with increasing deployment of cloud based services which is propelling the market growth of optical transport network.
About Nexgen Conferences
Nexgen Conferences provides businesses and professionals an opportunity to engage with a focused audience through live CXO events, B2B conferences, tradeshows, seminars, exhibitions, press conferences and corporate briefings. We believe that there is a huge opportunity to transform country’s information and communications technology (ICT) environment. However, this can be achieved only if we have a meaningful platform for collaboration and idea sharing.
We understand that the industry need focused and specialized events and exhibitions to meet the next generation challenges of the sector. By concentrating on creating knowledge based forums, we work with the industry to achieve desired deliberations.
Tencent Games Arena of Valor Launches New Game Mode Football Fever Tencent Games ‘Arena of Valor’ Launches New Game Mode ‘Football Fever Tencent Games’ ‘Arena of Valor’, one of the most popular and addictive MOBA games (multiplayer online battle arena), has launched an all new game mode - Football Fever. Within a few months of being launched in India, Arena of Valor is all set with a new update for the gamers.
- Noise Introduces Noise Play 2 Action Camera at INR 9,999
- The most Trending Video Making Application, LIKE App Ranked One in the Apple Store in India
- Healthy Benefits of eating Mushrooms
- Cyber Security and Data Privacy are Critical for the Growth of Digital India
- LIKE App Pioneers Augmented Reality (AR) Body Shaping Feature Shaping Magic
- Moglixs Vendor Portal Solution Helps Uno Minda Increase Operational Efficiency
- Indian Enterprises Ill Equipped to Deal the Third Party Risk
- Introducing the HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12
- Indian Mental Health NGO is helping Parents become their Childs Therapist
- edWisor Joins Hands with Top Tech Companies to Provide Strategic Hiring and Skill Development
- LG Inaugurates North Indias Largest Private Eye Hospital Dedicated Wing for Treating EWS Patients
- Why is eating Biscuits and Bhel wrong?
- Cloud computing is driving productivity and profitability of SMBs
- 5Paisa Free Stock Trading App Reaches 1 Million Users, First Among Discount Brokers
- IvyCamp and Sonata Software Form Strategic Partnership to Launch an Open Innovation Program