PTE Academic, the computer-based test of English proficiency for immigration and study abroad, has partnered with James Cook University, Brisbane, second oldest university in Queensland and Australia’s leading university in the tropics, to provide scholarship for the test takers who score 64 on PTE Academic. The scholarship of AUD $13000 will help the students achieve their academic aspirations to study in Australia.
Vikas Singh, Managing Director, Pearson India, said, “With PTE Academic, we not only provide the learners with the test they need, we provide resources to maximize their chance of success. The scholarship program of JCU, Brisbane, which starts from January 2018, will support the students and learners to get access to education in Australia and live their dreams.”
Globally, PTE Academic is accepted by thousands of academic programmes in the USA, UK, Canada, Singapore, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. PTE Academic scores are accepted when applying to migrate to Australia and New Zealand. Most recently it was accepted by Engineers Australia for migration skills assessment purposes.
Shrikant Deshmukh, Director - International Marketing, James Cook University, said, "The reasoning for rewarding high English score achievers - it mainly enables students to grasp the lectures much better, equips them with skills required to achieve a high mark in their assignments and makes them more likely to succeed in finding employment in an English-speaking environment."
PTE Academic is gaining immense popularity with the Indian students for being a computer based test which gives 100 % accurate and impartial scoring compared to the human judgement. To ensure test score validity all test centers use state-of-the-art digital biometrics incorporating palm-scanning, digital signatures, secure paperless results, randomized test formats and CCTV.
About PTE Academic
PTE Academic is a computer-based language test that offers international students and employment seekers a fast (results typically in five business days), fair (accurate computer marking with no potential for examiner bias) and flexible (test sessions 363 days of the year) way of proving their English language proficiency. The test is accepted by 100% of universities in Australia and New Zealand. PTE Academic is also accepted by renowned colleges, universities, training providers and professional associations across USA, UK, Canada and Singapore, including Harvard Business School, Yale University, INSEAD and London Business School.
About Pearson India
Founded in 1844, Pearson is the world’s learning company, with 35,000 employees across 70 countries worldwide. We have expertise in educational courseware and assessment, and a range of teaching and learning services powered by technology. Our mission is to help people make progress through access to better learning. We believe that learning opens opportunities, creating fulfilling careers and better lives. Our unique insight and world-class expertise comes from our long history of working closely with teachers, learners, researchers, authors, and thought leaders. Our products and services are used by millions of teachers and learners around the world every day.
We are organized around three key stages of learning - a) K-12, b) Higher education and test preparation and c) Vocational and professional education. Established in India since 1998, Pearson has introduced its wide range of products and services in educational institutes as well as directly to the learners.
Moglixs Vendor Portal Solution Helps Uno Minda Increase Operational Efficiency Ratan Tata backed B2B commerce company, Moglix, has helped Uno Minda Group achieve digital transformation in its procurement process with Moglix’s vendor portal solution. The announcement comes after the automotive components manufacturer showed a considerable increase in operational efficiency following adoption of the solution.
- Indian Enterprises Ill Equipped to Deal the Third Party Risk
- Introducing the HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12
- Indian Mental Health NGO is helping Parents become their Childs Therapist
- edWisor Joins Hands with Top Tech Companies to Provide Strategic Hiring and Skill Development
- Noise Introduces Noise Play 2 Action Camera at INR 9,999
- LG Inaugurates North Indias Largest Private Eye Hospital Dedicated Wing for Treating EWS Patients
- Why is eating Biscuits and Bhel wrong?
- Cloud computing is driving productivity and profitability of SMBs
- 5Paisa Free Stock Trading App Reaches 1 Million Users, First Among Discount Brokers
- IvyCamp and Sonata Software Form Strategic Partnership to Launch an Open Innovation Program
- Nokia 7 plus will get dual VoLTE support
- StoreHippo Launches Vertical Marketplace Solution to give Brands Alternatives to Selling on Popular Marketplaces
- Advanced Gas Piston Based Assault Rifles to be Made in India by MKU with EDIC Caracal, UAE
- With Woo Phone Indias Leading Dating App Woo is Dialing up the Dating Game
- Tata Sky Launches World Screen a Carefully Curated Bouquet of Ad Free Global Content for just Rs. 75 per Month