The battle for our future will be fought in our days, this is what Augmented Reality game developer Empower Labs would have us believe. The AR gaming startup based out of Hyderabad, is challenging the monopoly of Niantic in the mobile AR genre with its location based mobile AR game ‘Delta T’.
The Delta T franchise is set in a science fiction universe where time travel is a reality. Featuring four Mega Corporations that fight for world domination, the players of the game fight it out for their chosen Megacorp, and their vision for the future.
The open beta of Delta T hits Play Store and iOS App Store this March 2018. The game’s closed beta in August last year spread virally to a 116 countries, in the three months of its closed beta, creating a stir in the AR gaming community. The game’s spectacular closed beta performance and its association with the creative team of Bahubali for their trailers have built up the expectations surrounding its open beta release. The open beta version of Delta T promises to be a major upgrade both in terms of the features and mechanics that it brings to the AR genre.
Krishna Milan Rao, CEO and founder of Empower Labs commented, “We’re always pushing ourselves to bring the best to our users. Delta T has been built ground up based on user feedback, working very closely with our community of beta gamers. We have also integrated innovative camera AR mechanics which add a lot of value to the gameplay."
Empower Labs has received about $1 Million in funding from private investors in the US and India. They plan to use the funds to complete development and market Delta T on a global scale, and to begin development on their next game based on the blockchain platform.
Players can choose to sign up for the beta on their official website https://deltatgame.com/sign-up-for-beta.
For more information on Delta T, please visit https://deltatgame.com/.You can also join the community on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DeltaTGame or follow the game on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DeltaTgame.
About Empower Labs
Empower Labs is a global product-based gaming startup from India with a vision to create engaging and accessible Augmented Reality content. Their flagship game ‘Delta T’, is a time travel based Augmented Reality MMO mobile game, where gamers have to travel and strategize in the real world to play.
Carrera 2018 Advertising Campaign #Driveyourstory with Ranveer Singh Carrera 2018 Advertising Campaign #Driveyourstory with Ranveer Singh Carrera, the global lifestyle brand, launches its new 2018 campaign, #DriveYourStory, with the brand ambassador, Ranveer Singh.Raw portraits, instead of perfect and polished pictures.No artificial lighting
- ATMA Reaches out to Women with Message of Tyre Safety
- Socomec to Showcase its New IoT-ready Metering, Switching & UPS Solutions at Elecrama 2018
- Empower Labs Launches Time Travel based Mobile AR Game Delta T in March 2018
- PTE Academic Test Takers for James Cook University, Brisbane, to get Scholarship
- Karix Mobile Gearing to Send a Message on World Stage Set to Participate in Mobile World Congress 2018 at Barcelona
- Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for WiFi
- Jivi Mobile Launches Cheapest 4g Volte Smart Phone in India at Effective Price of INR 699 Only
- Dyson UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line up in India
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- Loyakk Announces the Worlds First Blockchain Powered Platform for Decentralized Business Networks
- 3rd Edition of Future Generation Optical Transport Networks Summit to Address Latest Trends in Optical Tech Deployment
- TOEIC Listening and Reading Test Updated to Reflect Evolving Use of English Language in the Global Workplace
- Increase in Import Duties on Medical Devices to Increase Healthcare Cost for Patients: MTaI
- Udyog Software Launches e-way Bill Application to Help Companies
- Free Online TOEFL® Course Available from Jan 24