The battle for our future will be fought in our days, this is what Augmented Reality game developer Empower Labs would have us believe. The AR gaming startup based out of Hyderabad, is challenging the monopoly of Niantic in the mobile AR genre with its location based mobile AR game ‘Delta T’.
The Delta T franchise is set in a science fiction universe where time travel is a reality. Featuring four Mega Corporations that fight for world domination, the players of the game fight it out for their chosen Megacorp, and their vision for the future.
The open beta of Delta T hits Play Store and iOS App Store this March 2018. The game’s closed beta in August last year spread virally to a 116 countries, in the three months of its closed beta, creating a stir in the AR gaming community. The game’s spectacular closed beta performance and its association with the creative team of Bahubali for their trailers have built up the expectations surrounding its open beta release. The open beta version of Delta T promises to be a major upgrade both in terms of the features and mechanics that it brings to the AR genre.
Krishna Milan Rao, CEO and founder of Empower Labs commented, “We’re always pushing ourselves to bring the best to our users. Delta T has been built ground up based on user feedback, working very closely with our community of beta gamers. We have also integrated innovative camera AR mechanics which add a lot of value to the gameplay."
Empower Labs has received about $1 Million in funding from private investors in the US and India. They plan to use the funds to complete development and market Delta T on a global scale, and to begin development on their next game based on the blockchain platform.
Players can choose to sign up for the beta on their official website https://deltatgame.com/sign-up-for-beta.
For more information on Delta T, please visit https://deltatgame.com/.You can also join the community on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DeltaTGame or follow the game on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DeltaTgame.
About Empower Labs
Empower Labs is a global product-based gaming startup from India with a vision to create engaging and accessible Augmented Reality content. Their flagship game ‘Delta T’, is a time travel based Augmented Reality MMO mobile game, where gamers have to travel and strategize in the real world to play.
LIKE App Pioneers Augmented Reality (AR) Body Shaping Feature Shaping Magic LIKE App Pioneers Augmented Reality (AR) Body Shaping Feature – ‘Shaping Magic’ LIKE App, a short video platform and mobile app with body recognition special effects, has recently introduced the first augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI) feature called ‘Shaping Magic’ globally. Expanding its reach to more LIKE users, the new feature is available for free enabling video creators to effortlessly modify the shape and form of body features from head to toe. The recent addition has
- Moglixs Vendor Portal Solution Helps Uno Minda Increase Operational Efficiency
- Indian Enterprises Ill Equipped to Deal the Third Party Risk
- Introducing the HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12
- Indian Mental Health NGO is helping Parents become their Childs Therapist
- edWisor Joins Hands with Top Tech Companies to Provide Strategic Hiring and Skill Development
- Noise Introduces Noise Play 2 Action Camera at INR 9,999
- LG Inaugurates North Indias Largest Private Eye Hospital Dedicated Wing for Treating EWS Patients
- Why is eating Biscuits and Bhel wrong?
- Cloud computing is driving productivity and profitability of SMBs
- 5Paisa Free Stock Trading App Reaches 1 Million Users, First Among Discount Brokers
- IvyCamp and Sonata Software Form Strategic Partnership to Launch an Open Innovation Program
- Nokia 7 plus will get dual VoLTE support
- StoreHippo Launches Vertical Marketplace Solution to give Brands Alternatives to Selling on Popular Marketplaces
- Advanced Gas Piston Based Assault Rifles to be Made in India by MKU with EDIC Caracal, UAE
- With Woo Phone Indias Leading Dating App Woo is Dialing up the Dating Game