Carrera, the global lifestyle brand, launches its new 2018 campaign, #DriveYourStory, with the brand ambassador, Ranveer Singh.Raw portraits, instead of perfect and polished pictures.No artificial lighting, only the camera’s flash.These are the components of Carrera #DriveYourStory campaign, combined to create a contemporary narrative that perfectly represents the spirit of the brand.
Ranveer Singh wears the new Signature collection, that combines Italian Design, lightweight materials and artisanal care for details with a dash of urban attitude.Beautifully crafted and perfectly balanced between fit and style, these styles are designed to make you stand out from the crowd.Talking about Carrera’s #driveyourstory campaign, Kyriakos Kofinas, Managing Director IMEA and APAC for Safilo Group, said, “We have had an amazing year of association with Ranveer Singh and he has added his charismatic flavour to the brand. We are delighted to kick start the year by introducing our signature collection with Ranveer. It has been our constant endeavour to come up with innovative campaigns and collections that appeal to today’s millennials.”
Ranveer Singh said,“The new signature collection personifies the brand’s craftsmanship and the bold style endorsed by the iconic personalities that wore them through over 60 years of history. I am happy to be part the latest #Driveyourstory campaign as I truly believe that stories, beit of hardwork or success, ultimately defines a person. You’ll see my story through this campaign.”In the latest Spring Summer campaign, Ranveer Singh will be seen sporting the Carrera sunglasses 166/S, 167/S & the frames 169/V & 156/V.
About Carrera Carrera – synonymous with pioneering design and outstanding quality – is a statement brand since 1956 for people who live by their own rules, continuously defying themselves and proudly approaching life standing out from the crowd.
Moglixs Vendor Portal Solution Helps Uno Minda Increase Operational Efficiency Ratan Tata backed B2B commerce company, Moglix, has helped Uno Minda Group achieve digital transformation in its procurement process with Moglix’s vendor portal solution. The announcement comes after the automotive components manufacturer showed a considerable increase in operational efficiency following adoption of the solution.
- Indian Enterprises Ill Equipped to Deal the Third Party Risk
- Introducing the HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12
- Indian Mental Health NGO is helping Parents become their Childs Therapist
- edWisor Joins Hands with Top Tech Companies to Provide Strategic Hiring and Skill Development
- Noise Introduces Noise Play 2 Action Camera at INR 9,999
- LG Inaugurates North Indias Largest Private Eye Hospital Dedicated Wing for Treating EWS Patients
- Why is eating Biscuits and Bhel wrong?
- Cloud computing is driving productivity and profitability of SMBs
- 5Paisa Free Stock Trading App Reaches 1 Million Users, First Among Discount Brokers
- IvyCamp and Sonata Software Form Strategic Partnership to Launch an Open Innovation Program
- Nokia 7 plus will get dual VoLTE support
- StoreHippo Launches Vertical Marketplace Solution to give Brands Alternatives to Selling on Popular Marketplaces
- Advanced Gas Piston Based Assault Rifles to be Made in India by MKU with EDIC Caracal, UAE
- With Woo Phone Indias Leading Dating App Woo is Dialing up the Dating Game
- Tata Sky Launches World Screen a Carefully Curated Bouquet of Ad Free Global Content for just Rs. 75 per Month