Woo, India’s leading dating app is enhancing the user experience for its women users with a host of interactive features. With a user base of over 4.5 Million, Woo is now one of the most actively used dating apps in India. The app consciously provides women with better user experience with its women—first approach to enabling meaningful connections in a safe and secure environment.
In recent years, there has been rising sensitivity about the need to give women greater control over dating apps. Woo Phone, Woo’s new feature is a notable effort in furthering that trend. The feature enables women to call their matched profiles from within the app without revealing their phone numbers. The unique calling feature is exclusively available to women on Woo. The feature is available for free. Indian's are now getting used to voice calling within popular messenger apps and bringing this into the environment of a dating app helps women get to know their matches better without having to divulge personal details like their mobile numbers or social handles.
A first of its kind in the market, the Woo Phone was developed as a result of insights and feedback from our female audience that they wanted to continue conversations within the app till they felt comfortable exchanging numbers.
Talking about their latest feature, Mr. Sumesh Menon, Co-Founder & CEO of Woo stated, “We have been part of the dating ecosystem since 2014. The audience has evolved considerably. Our users are now more vocal on what they expect from the app and what features they think would help improve their experience. We generally over-index our product thinking to build with a women-first perspective and we believe this will be a real differentiator in the long run.”
Tencent Games Arena of Valor Launches New Game Mode Football Fever Tencent Games ‘Arena of Valor’ Launches New Game Mode ‘Football Fever Tencent Games’ ‘Arena of Valor’, one of the most popular and addictive MOBA games (multiplayer online battle arena), has launched an all new game mode - Football Fever. Within a few months of being launched in India, Arena of Valor is all set with a new update for the gamers.
- Noise Introduces Noise Play 2 Action Camera at INR 9,999
- The most Trending Video Making Application, LIKE App Ranked One in the Apple Store in India
- Healthy Benefits of eating Mushrooms
- Cyber Security and Data Privacy are Critical for the Growth of Digital India
- LIKE App Pioneers Augmented Reality (AR) Body Shaping Feature Shaping Magic
- Moglixs Vendor Portal Solution Helps Uno Minda Increase Operational Efficiency
- Indian Enterprises Ill Equipped to Deal the Third Party Risk
- Introducing the HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12
- Indian Mental Health NGO is helping Parents become their Childs Therapist
- edWisor Joins Hands with Top Tech Companies to Provide Strategic Hiring and Skill Development
- LG Inaugurates North Indias Largest Private Eye Hospital Dedicated Wing for Treating EWS Patients
- Why is eating Biscuits and Bhel wrong?
- Cloud computing is driving productivity and profitability of SMBs
- 5Paisa Free Stock Trading App Reaches 1 Million Users, First Among Discount Brokers
- IvyCamp and Sonata Software Form Strategic Partnership to Launch an Open Innovation Program