Woo, India’s leading dating app is enhancing the user experience for its women users with a host of interactive features. With a user base of over 4.5 Million, Woo is now one of the most actively used dating apps in India. The app consciously provides women with better user experience with its women—first approach to enabling meaningful connections in a safe and secure environment.
In recent years, there has been rising sensitivity about the need to give women greater control over dating apps. Woo Phone, Woo’s new feature is a notable effort in furthering that trend. The feature enables women to call their matched profiles from within the app without revealing their phone numbers. The unique calling feature is exclusively available to women on Woo. The feature is available for free. Indian's are now getting used to voice calling within popular messenger apps and bringing this into the environment of a dating app helps women get to know their matches better without having to divulge personal details like their mobile numbers or social handles.
A first of its kind in the market, the Woo Phone was developed as a result of insights and feedback from our female audience that they wanted to continue conversations within the app till they felt comfortable exchanging numbers.
Talking about their latest feature, Mr. Sumesh Menon, Co-Founder & CEO of Woo stated, “We have been part of the dating ecosystem since 2014. The audience has evolved considerably. Our users are now more vocal on what they expect from the app and what features they think would help improve their experience. We generally over-index our product thinking to build with a women-first perspective and we believe this will be a real differentiator in the long run.”
StoreHippo Launches Vertical Marketplace Solution to give Brands Alternatives to Selling on Popular Marketplaces StoreHippo Launches Vertical Marketplace Solution to give Brands Alternatives to Selling on Popular Marketplaces StoreHippo, the leading SaaS e-commerce platform launches vertical marketplace solutions for single brand enterprises to build and grow their OWN online brand presence. This addition to StoreHippo, offers enterprise businesses a strong alternative to selling on popular horizontal marketplaces. With this latest offering, the flexible ecommerce platform comes to the rescue of brands tha
- Advanced Gas Piston Based Assault Rifles to be Made in India by MKU with EDIC Caracal, UAE
- With Woo Phone Indias Leading Dating App Woo is Dialing up the Dating Game
- Tata Sky Launches World Screen a Carefully Curated Bouquet of Ad Free Global Content for just Rs. 75 per Month
- Consumer Digital Behaviour could Decide Premium for their Cars in Future
- HyderabadOnline.in & Smart Urbanation 2018 Announce Tie-up to Promote Smart Cities in India
- India Power Corporation Limited
- Carrera 2018 Advertising Campaign #Driveyourstory with Ranveer Singh
- ATMA Reaches out to Women with Message of Tyre Safety
- Socomec to Showcase its New IoT-ready Metering, Switching & UPS Solutions at Elecrama 2018
- Empower Labs Launches Time Travel based Mobile AR Game Delta T in March 2018
- PTE Academic Test Takers for James Cook University, Brisbane, to get Scholarship
- Karix Mobile Gearing to Send a Message on World Stage Set to Participate in Mobile World Congress 2018 at Barcelona
- Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for WiFi
- Jivi Mobile Launches Cheapest 4g Volte Smart Phone in India at Effective Price of INR 699 Only
- Dyson UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line up in India