Nokia 7 Plus will soon get dual VoLTE support on both the SIM cards. The newly designed Nokia 7 Plus is famous for its design and camera but it lacked the LTE support in the second SIM slot. The phone is already available for sale and it is available in Black/White color combinations.
The phone is priced at a cost of Rs.25,999 and it is the competition for Vivo V9, Oppo F7, and Moto X4. This is also an Android smartphone and it will get new updates on the OS for every few months. The phone has a 6-inch full HD+ display and an aspect ratio of 18:9.
The phone also has a 3800mAh battery and it means the phone can sustain 2 days. Under the hood is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 platform coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB expandable storage.
edWisor Joins Hands with Top Tech Companies to Provide Strategic Hiring and Skill Development edWisor Joins Hands with Top Tech Companies to Provide Strategic Hiring and Skill DevelopmentedWisor - A skill development and employability service-provider has tied up with start-ups and product companies like CrediHealth, LeadSquared, Avantsy Technologies, Powerweave, Data Peace, App Street, Finvest FX, MPokket etc. to strengthen the hiring possibilities, by providing appropriate skill development programmes to young professionals and students.
- Noise Introduces Noise Play 2 Action Camera at INR 9,999
- LG Inaugurates North Indias Largest Private Eye Hospital Dedicated Wing for Treating EWS Patients
- Why is eating Biscuits and Bhel wrong?
- Cloud computing is driving productivity and profitability of SMBs
- 5Paisa Free Stock Trading App Reaches 1 Million Users, First Among Discount Brokers
- IvyCamp and Sonata Software Form Strategic Partnership to Launch an Open Innovation Program
- Nokia 7 plus will get dual VoLTE support
- StoreHippo Launches Vertical Marketplace Solution to give Brands Alternatives to Selling on Popular Marketplaces
- Advanced Gas Piston Based Assault Rifles to be Made in India by MKU with EDIC Caracal, UAE
- With Woo Phone Indias Leading Dating App Woo is Dialing up the Dating Game
- Tata Sky Launches World Screen a Carefully Curated Bouquet of Ad Free Global Content for just Rs. 75 per Month
- Consumer Digital Behaviour could Decide Premium for their Cars in Future
- HyderabadOnline.in & Smart Urbanation 2018 Announce Tie-up to Promote Smart Cities in India
- India Power Corporation Limited
- Carrera 2018 Advertising Campaign #Driveyourstory with Ranveer Singh