According to Aneesh Aravind, General Manager, Tencent Games India, “If you are a fervent Football fan then AOV’s Football Fever, is going to leave you in a fever pitch. The best part—You can celebrate the World Cup by playing with your favorite heroes in quick 4-minute matches. We are very excited about this new game mode and am sure that our AOV Fans in India will enjoy these world cup themed matches alongside their AOV heroes on a football field.”
Football Fever combines football and MOBA and creates an all new gameplay suited for both MOBA and football enthusiasts. The game mode also features a unique set of skills, exclusive to this mode. You can experience the thrill of a football match and the intensity of a MOBA game, both at the same time. All set to launch on July 5th, this update will also be introducing a new hero, Tulen in the game along with a new football fever themed skin.
Apart from that, existing heroes like Xeniel, Murad, Valhein, and Max will also get new skins with the same theme. Show the world how much you love your team by having your hero wear their jersey! Show your colors and represent your team!
Since its launch in China in 2015, Arena of Valor has experienced immense growth and now boasts of more than 200 million monthly active players, making it one of the most popular mobile games in the world. This immensely popular game has 500,000 downloads according to the Google Play Store till date. AOV recently concluded their AOV Summer Tournament. The overall prize pool was INR 5,20,000. The winner took home INR 2,00,000 of the total prize pool.
Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK 700) is a leading provider of Internet value added services, also the key shareholder of Riot, Supercell and Miniclip. Tencent Games, part of Tencent Holdings Limited, is a leading world-class online game developer and operator. Tencent Games is dedicated to creating a reliable, fun, and professional interactive entertainment experience for users through the creation of quality multi-segment online game products.
Tencent Games Arena of Valor Launches New Game Mode Football Fever Tencent Games ‘Arena of Valor’ Launches New Game Mode ‘Football Fever Tencent Games’ ‘Arena of Valor’, one of the most popular and addictive MOBA games (multiplayer online battle arena), has launched an all new game mode - Football Fever. Within a few months of being launched in India, Arena of Valor is all set with a new update for the gamers.
- Noise Introduces Noise Play 2 Action Camera at INR 9,999
- The most Trending Video Making Application, LIKE App Ranked One in the Apple Store in India
- Healthy Benefits of eating Mushrooms
- Cyber Security and Data Privacy are Critical for the Growth of Digital India
- LIKE App Pioneers Augmented Reality (AR) Body Shaping Feature Shaping Magic
- Moglixs Vendor Portal Solution Helps Uno Minda Increase Operational Efficiency
- Indian Enterprises Ill Equipped to Deal the Third Party Risk
- Introducing the HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12
- Indian Mental Health NGO is helping Parents become their Childs Therapist
- edWisor Joins Hands with Top Tech Companies to Provide Strategic Hiring and Skill Development
- LG Inaugurates North Indias Largest Private Eye Hospital Dedicated Wing for Treating EWS Patients
- Why is eating Biscuits and Bhel wrong?
- Cloud computing is driving productivity and profitability of SMBs
- 5Paisa Free Stock Trading App Reaches 1 Million Users, First Among Discount Brokers
- IvyCamp and Sonata Software Form Strategic Partnership to Launch an Open Innovation Program