Accordingly the Samsung Galaxy Fold, launched alongside four other smart phones on Wednesday evening, functions as a typical smart phone but can unfold like a wallet to create a 7.3-inch touch screen. Meanwhile the device, which will be released in April, will cost at least $1,980 (£1,516), making it by far the most expensive smart phone on the market.
Furthermore when fully unfolded, the device will be able to simultaneously run three different apps on the screen. The Galaxy Fold will also boast six cameras: three in the back, two on the inside and one on the front. Reportedly after spending nearly five years developing the technology underlying its foldable screen phone, Samsung is clearly hoping for a big payoff.
DJ Koh, who oversees Samsung's smart phone division said "Get ready for the dawn of a new era and the new phone, he said, "answers skeptics who said everything has already been done." Moreover the smart phone maker also teased its largest phone yet, the S10 5G, which offers 6.7 inch display and promises to be the future of smart phone connectivity. The phone will be available later this year, when 5G networks, that offer faster mobile data connections, come online.
Wireless Power Bank & Wireless Charger Duo launched by Samsung Samsung as announced a couple of wireless chargers for the Indian market. The first is a 10,000mAh Wireless Power Bank that aims to offer the convenience of charging devices on the go while the other is a new Wireless Charger Duo pad that allows you to charge multiple devices at the same time. The two new chargers
- Huawei Technologies ability to run phone operating system
- Google affiliate Sidewalk Labs big plans for its internet based smart city
- LAFAYETTE -- LAGCOE announces the call for entries for the 2019 New Technology Showcase
- A vision long in the making by Google
- Sony teased its 5G prototype Smartphone at MWC 2019
- Artificial intelligence making education sector a better and smarter place
- Google launches speech recognition software for people with voice impairments
- WordPress.com Vs WordPress.org
- Samsung Postpones Pre-Orders of First Foldable Smart phones!
- 2019 iPhone models may adopt a new antenna technology
- Largest growth made by L&T Technology Services Q4
- Pre-booking begins for OnePlus 7 Pro!
- OPPO F11 Pro Marvel's Avengers Limited Edition makes a record
- WhatsApp bringing Cricket Stickers to its Android app version 2.19.115
- Samsung Galaxy Fold expected to be priced around Rs 1,40,790 in India