Accordingly Western Digital and Micron have announced UHS-I microSD cards with 1TB storage capacity at MWC 2019 to meet the demand of professionals for higher storage space. Micron's storage solution goes by the name Micron c200 1TB microSDXC UHS-I and will be available in the second quarter of 2019. Western Digital's offering will hit the shelves as SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I and can be purchased starting April 2019.
The SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I 1TB microSD card is priced at $449.99 (around Rs. 32,000) and is now up for pre-order from the official SanDisk website, while select retail partners will start offering the high capacity microSD card in April. As far as specifications go, Western Digital's 1TB microSD card is claimed to offer a data read speed of up to 160MBps and a peak data write speed of 90MBps. The storage solution follows the A2 specification for launching and loading apps, with a claimed performance output of 400 IOPS (read) and 2000 IOPs (write), however, the results may vary based upon capabilities of the host device.
Moreover the Micron card is claimed to accelerate the data write pace by employing the Dynamic SLC cache, aside from performing automatic resource management for sustained peak performance. Just like the SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD card, the Micron c200 also meets the A2 specification for handling applications.
Visa, Mastercard waver as FBs Libra faces regulatory heat Facebook officially moved forward with its plans Monday to create a new digital currency called Libra, despite several high-profile defections from the project and intense criticism from US regulators and politicians. The Libra Association, the nonprofit that will govern the currency, officially signed on 21 charter members on Monday at the
- Vodafone updated its Rs 399 postpaid plan with more than 100GB additional data for six months
- NASAs new mission is to study the Sun
- China created vast surveillance apparatus at home with facial recognition technology
- Here is how Indus valley people looked
- New streamline drug discovered by Scientists
- Realme plans to sell 22 Lakhs Devices this Festive Season
- Reliance's JioPhone price slashed to Rs.699 as Diwali offer
- It's finally time to kick off the fifth yes, fifth! annual PC Gaming Week at TechRadar
- Microsoft blocks 36 types of file extension in Outlook Web
- iPad (2019) price in India starts at Rs. 29,900 for its Wi-Fi 32GB
- Google experiences Indexing Issues
- Apple's iPhone 11 series & Watch Series 5 now available for pre-booking
- Leading player in the battle of Mobile payments is Google
- 5G version of chip available in India with upcoming line up of Huawei smart phones
- Samsung bringing its stunning displays to CEDIA this year