Reportedly Prime Minister Narendra Modi on March 2 declared 'April 2019-March 2020' as Construction Technology year and stressed on use of advanced technology to meet the increasing demand of housing in the country caused by rapid urbanization. Meanwhile he also sought the support of private sector in fulfilling the government's mission of providing brick house to every Indian by 2022.
Furthermore at the inauguration of the Construction Technology India-2019 Expo cum conference here, the prime minister said his government has given a major thrust on affordable housing, brought changes in laws governing the real estate sector, while developing skills and improving technology for it.
Moreover the NDA government has built 1.3 crore houses as compared to "only 25 lakh" houses built during the previous dispensation, Modi said. "India is among the few countries where demand for houses is increasing at a rapid pace. To fulfill this demand using advanced technology in the construction sector, I announce April 2019-March 2022 as Construction-Technology year".
Wireless Power Bank & Wireless Charger Duo launched by Samsung Samsung as announced a couple of wireless chargers for the Indian market. The first is a 10,000mAh Wireless Power Bank that aims to offer the convenience of charging devices on the go while the other is a new Wireless Charger Duo pad that allows you to charge multiple devices at the same time. The two new chargers
- Huawei Technologies ability to run phone operating system
- Google affiliate Sidewalk Labs big plans for its internet based smart city
- LAFAYETTE -- LAGCOE announces the call for entries for the 2019 New Technology Showcase
- A vision long in the making by Google
- Sony teased its 5G prototype Smartphone at MWC 2019
- Artificial intelligence making education sector a better and smarter place
- Google launches speech recognition software for people with voice impairments
- WordPress.com Vs WordPress.org
- Samsung Postpones Pre-Orders of First Foldable Smart phones!
- 2019 iPhone models may adopt a new antenna technology
- Largest growth made by L&T Technology Services Q4
- Pre-booking begins for OnePlus 7 Pro!
- OPPO F11 Pro Marvel's Avengers Limited Edition makes a record
- WhatsApp bringing Cricket Stickers to its Android app version 2.19.115
- Samsung Galaxy Fold expected to be priced around Rs 1,40,790 in India