Google+ isn't the only product Google is shutting down next month. Inbox by Gmail is also set to shut down on April 2. Google had announced its plans to kill the popular mobile email app last year. The company did not offer a specific date until now. In case you are still using Inbox by Gmail, it's likely that you've come across a notification within the app, informing you that the app will be 'going away' soon and Google+ is also set to shut down on April 2.
Inbox by Gmail will be shutting down the same day as Google+, the company's failed social platform. Along with the in-app notice, Google is offering a shortcut that opens the Gmail app for Inbox by Gmail users. Depending on when the in-app notice was seen, Google listed 15, 14, or 13 days to the shutdown but all these point to the same date - April 2.
Over the past few months, Google has been bringing some of the Inbox by Gmail features to the regular Gmail app. But users are likely to still miss a lot of useful features they fell in love with. Unfortunately, core services of the app will stop working on April 2, so sticking onto the last version in hopes of continuing to use it in the future won't work.
Reliance Jio revamps 2GB per day data plans. Check out full details of the new All-in-One plans Reliance Jio on Monday launched new “All-in-One” plans with more data and calling benefits. The company has introduced three new plans with prices starting at Rs 222. Let’s check out full details of the new Reliance Jio data plans. With Rs 222 monthly plan, Reliance Jio subscribers get 2GB data per day and unlimited calling on Jio to Jio network.
- While searching on Google a man lost 1.25 lakh
- People of varied political beliefs trying to define expansive speech are dangerous: Zuckerberg
- Visa, Mastercard waver as FBs Libra faces regulatory heat
- Vodafone updated its Rs 399 postpaid plan with more than 100GB additional data for six months
- NASAs new mission is to study the Sun
- China created vast surveillance apparatus at home with facial recognition technology
- Here is how Indus valley people looked
- New streamline drug discovered by Scientists
- Realme plans to sell 22 Lakhs Devices this Festive Season
- Reliance's JioPhone price slashed to Rs.699 as Diwali offer
- It's finally time to kick off the fifth yes, fifth! annual PC Gaming Week at TechRadar
- Microsoft blocks 36 types of file extension in Outlook Web
- iPad (2019) price in India starts at Rs. 29,900 for its Wi-Fi 32GB
- Google experiences Indexing Issues
- Apple's iPhone 11 series & Watch Series 5 now available for pre-booking