Accordingly reverse wireless charging is the new "must-have" feature for flagship phones among brands, even if its use case isn't all that significant right now. Huawei brought reverse wireless charging to its Mate 20 Pro last year and to the P30 Pro this year. Samsung followed suit and introduced it on its Galaxy S10 series. Presently it seems Apple is next in line to bring the reverse wireless charging feature to its 2019 iPhones.
Furthermore the noted analyst has mostly been on the money when it comes to Apple's hardware plans, and in a recent investors note, Kuo revealed that the company is looking to bring reverse wireless charging to its upcoming iPhones. Apple is expected to unveil the iPhone XR XS and XS Max successors in September 2019.
Moreover reverse wireless charging essentially allows you to use the smart phone as a charging pad for another device that supports wireless charging. For example, you can use the Galaxy S10 to wirelessly charge the Galaxy Buds by placing the earphones on the back of the smart phone. Similarly, with the iPhones getting reverse wireless charging, you will be able to charge another Qi compatible device. Apparently the best use case for the iPhones getting the reverse wireless charging is obviously the ability to charge Apple's new AirPods with the Wireless Charging Case.
Wireless Power Bank & Wireless Charger Duo launched by Samsung Samsung as announced a couple of wireless chargers for the Indian market. The first is a 10,000mAh Wireless Power Bank that aims to offer the convenience of charging devices on the go while the other is a new Wireless Charger Duo pad that allows you to charge multiple devices at the same time. The two new chargers
- Huawei Technologies ability to run phone operating system
- Google affiliate Sidewalk Labs big plans for its internet based smart city
- LAFAYETTE -- LAGCOE announces the call for entries for the 2019 New Technology Showcase
- A vision long in the making by Google
- Sony teased its 5G prototype Smartphone at MWC 2019
- Artificial intelligence making education sector a better and smarter place
- Google launches speech recognition software for people with voice impairments
- WordPress.com Vs WordPress.org
- Samsung Postpones Pre-Orders of First Foldable Smart phones!
- 2019 iPhone models may adopt a new antenna technology
- Largest growth made by L&T Technology Services Q4
- Pre-booking begins for OnePlus 7 Pro!
- OPPO F11 Pro Marvel's Avengers Limited Edition makes a record
- WhatsApp bringing Cricket Stickers to its Android app version 2.19.115
- Samsung Galaxy Fold expected to be priced around Rs 1,40,790 in India