As per latest report Apple has made its 'affordable' iPhone XR a bit more affordable, starting this Friday, 5 April. Apple's authorized retail partners will start selling the iPhone XR starting at a price of Rs 59,900 an Rs 17,000 drop from the initial MRP of Rs 76,900. Further since the prices will start at Rs 59,900 for the lowest, 64GB variant, the 128GB and 256GB models will also get a substantial cut of iPhone XR (128GB) Rs 64,900 (Down from Rs 81,900) & iPhone XR (256GB) Rs 74,900 (Down from Rs 91,900).
Furthermore, HDFC card holders will be getting the 128 GB variant at Rs 58,400 and the 256GB variant at Rs 67,400. Apparently this is a welcome move by Apple that has been battling a downfall of iPhone sales.
Moreover sources added this price drop definitely puts the iPhone XR in direct competition with its competitors like the Samsung Galaxy S10 e (Rs 55,900) and the Google Pixel 3 (Rs 59,999). Before this, the iPhone XR was seen as an unjustified over expensive alternative.
Wireless Power Bank & Wireless Charger Duo launched by Samsung Samsung as announced a couple of wireless chargers for the Indian market. The first is a 10,000mAh Wireless Power Bank that aims to offer the convenience of charging devices on the go while the other is a new Wireless Charger Duo pad that allows you to charge multiple devices at the same time. The two new chargers
- Huawei Technologies ability to run phone operating system
- Google affiliate Sidewalk Labs big plans for its internet based smart city
- LAFAYETTE -- LAGCOE announces the call for entries for the 2019 New Technology Showcase
- A vision long in the making by Google
- Sony teased its 5G prototype Smartphone at MWC 2019
- Artificial intelligence making education sector a better and smarter place
- Google launches speech recognition software for people with voice impairments
- WordPress.com Vs WordPress.org
- Samsung Postpones Pre-Orders of First Foldable Smart phones!
- 2019 iPhone models may adopt a new antenna technology
- Largest growth made by L&T Technology Services Q4
- Pre-booking begins for OnePlus 7 Pro!
- OPPO F11 Pro Marvel's Avengers Limited Edition makes a record
- WhatsApp bringing Cricket Stickers to its Android app version 2.19.115
- Samsung Galaxy Fold expected to be priced around Rs 1,40,790 in India