Reportedly Nokia 1 is HMD Global's first Android Go phone that was launched in India last year. The entry level handset was launched at Rs 5,499 and has been a successful phone for the company in emerging markets like India. This week, HMD slashed the prices of the Nokia 1 along with the Nokia 6.1 Plus 6GB variant and Nokia 2.1 in the country.
Following the price cut, the Nokia 1 is now available for Rs 3,999, making it the cheapest Android Go phone in the market. This also means that the Redmi Go is no longer holds the title of the most affordable Android Go phone. Xiaomi launched the Redmi Go last month priced at Rs 4,499, making it Xiaomi's cheapest smart phone yet.
HMD's move to drop the price of the Nokia 1 seems to be a response to the Redmi Go. Alternatively, it could also signal that the company is ready to launch the Nokia 1 Plus Android Go phone in India.
Wireless Power Bank & Wireless Charger Duo launched by Samsung Samsung as announced a couple of wireless chargers for the Indian market. The first is a 10,000mAh Wireless Power Bank that aims to offer the convenience of charging devices on the go while the other is a new Wireless Charger Duo pad that allows you to charge multiple devices at the same time. The two new chargers
- Huawei Technologies ability to run phone operating system
- Google affiliate Sidewalk Labs big plans for its internet based smart city
- LAFAYETTE -- LAGCOE announces the call for entries for the 2019 New Technology Showcase
- A vision long in the making by Google
- Sony teased its 5G prototype Smartphone at MWC 2019
- Artificial intelligence making education sector a better and smarter place
- Google launches speech recognition software for people with voice impairments
- WordPress.com Vs WordPress.org
- Samsung Postpones Pre-Orders of First Foldable Smart phones!
- 2019 iPhone models may adopt a new antenna technology
- Largest growth made by L&T Technology Services Q4
- Pre-booking begins for OnePlus 7 Pro!
- OPPO F11 Pro Marvel's Avengers Limited Edition makes a record
- WhatsApp bringing Cricket Stickers to its Android app version 2.19.115
- Samsung Galaxy Fold expected to be priced around Rs 1,40,790 in India