Accordingly OPPO, a leading global smart phone brand, on Thursday announced that its recently launched OPPO F11 Pro Marvel's Avengers Limited Edition smart phone was sold out during its first sale on Amazon on May 2nd. The special co-branded variant received an overwhelming response from the Marvel cinematic fans, selling out within 1 hour of its first sale. The offline sale will commence from 4th May 2019.
Priced at INR 27,990/-, the smart phone comes in Space Blue color variant with an intricate hexagonal pattern design along with OPPO's signature gradient effects. A stand holder inspired by Captain America's iconic shield, a stamped collector's badge along with Captain America themed case, undoubtedly provide an enhanced smart phone experience that has led to the immense consumer response.
Speaking on the announcement, an OPPO India spokesperson said, "We are thrilled to have received such a great response for our recently launched OPPO F11 Pro Marvel's Avengers Limited Edition smart phone. The proposition of bringing breakthrough technology and the power of Marvel universe, together has enabled OPPO to create a smart phone which is a treat for Marvel fans. This tremendous response reflects the fans affinity for their favorite smart phone brand and their favorite superheroes."
L&T Technology Services shares fell nearly 3% intraday on June 25 as parent firm Reportedly Parent Larsen & Toubro is selling its stake in technology Services Company for the second time in June. On June 24, L&T Technology said its parent company in a notice said it would sell 2 lakh equity shares (representing 0.19 percent of total paid-up equity) of the company through an offer for sale route on June 25 and 26.
- How to stay healthy and disease free in winter?
- Why Apple CEO loved these Mumbai Photos?
- Children's privacy violated by YouTube, investigations going on
- WhatsApp chat backups are stored in Google Drives
- Mark Zuckerberg expected to unveil Bitcoin rival Libra next week
- Facebook is planning to unveil a new Portal
- Nokia 8.1 has received a price cut in India
- Kerala Teen spotted bug in WhatsApp, featured in Facebook Thanks List for 2019
- Google company announced three new features in Google Maps
- HMD Global plans to launch a new Nokia phone in Italy and India on June 6
- Twitter aims to work on white nationalism & supremacy to tackle its drivers
- Amazon to bring announcement feature to Alexa devices
- India bans Tiktok, joins list of countries which had banned
- Wireless Power Bank & Wireless Charger Duo launched by Samsung