According to sources it was stated that L&T Technology Services (LTTS) on May 3 has delivered its highest ever growth for FY19 in the March quarter driven by the growth in the electrification of vehicles, autonomous vehicles and over the top (OTT) systems. For FY20, the company is looking at another good year of growth on the back of a healthy pipeline for deals, and a rising momentum in the transportation and logistics sector, said Amit Chadha, President, LTTS.
Chadha said, “This growth is probably the highest we have seen so far in our history.” He explained that this was driven by two or three factors. The company saw good demand for its digital engineering services from the US, Europe and Japan. This demand was driven by the automotive sector due to a growing momentum in autonomous driving, the electrification of vehicles and infotainment systems.
Manufacturing plants are also investing in smart manufacturing operations, medical devices companies are spending on digital innovation and investments in 5G. The rising momentum in the media and entertainment space is driven by the growth of the over the top (OTT) space.
Mark Zuckerberg expected to unveil Bitcoin rival Libra next week Reportedly Social media giant Facebook has signed over a dozen companies, including some of the world's largest corporations like Visa Inc, Mastercard Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc. and Uber Technologies Inc, to back its crypto currency project, Libra, reported Wall Street Journal. Mark Zuckerberg
- Facebook is planning to unveil a new Portal
- Nokia 8.1 has received a price cut in India
- Kerala Teen spotted bug in WhatsApp, featured in Facebook Thanks List for 2019
- Google company announced three new features in Google Maps
- HMD Global plans to launch a new Nokia phone in Italy and India on June 6
- Twitter aims to work on white nationalism & supremacy to tackle its drivers
- Amazon to bring announcement feature to Alexa devices
- India bans Tiktok, joins list of countries which had banned
- Wireless Power Bank & Wireless Charger Duo launched by Samsung
- Huawei Technologies ability to run phone operating system
- Google affiliate Sidewalk Labs big plans for its internet based smart city
- LAFAYETTE -- LAGCOE announces the call for entries for the 2019 New Technology Showcase
- A vision long in the making by Google
- Sony teased its 5G prototype Smartphone at MWC 2019