Samsung introduced a brand new smart phone category in the form of the Galaxy Fold. The brand had huge hopes as it was the first device which can be folded. Samsung had given the reviewers to test the new product and during the test, the product has failed. Due to this, the brand immediately postponed the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Fold.
In fact, the manufacturing appears to be shelved as Samsung is now sending emails to those who have pre-ordered that they are making progress and released the shipping details as 'In coming weeks'. What is more shocking is that the orders are automatically cancelled by the end of this month.
If those still hell-bent on getting their hands on the Galaxy Fold, they need to explicitly request otherwise or have their orders cancelled. So, in case if you have pre-ordered you cancel it before Samsung ships it. Samsung will just charge you the amount you paid if it has shipped.
Why Apple CEO loved these Mumbai Photos? According to sources Tim ok, CEO of Apple, is known to take to Twitter and share some the photos clicked on the iPhone. These photos are from various parts of the globe and Cook always has a word or two of praise about them. Recently, Cook tweeted some images of Mumbai that he really liked.
- Children's privacy violated by YouTube, investigations going on
- WhatsApp chat backups are stored in Google Drives
- Mark Zuckerberg expected to unveil Bitcoin rival Libra next week
- Facebook is planning to unveil a new Portal
- Nokia 8.1 has received a price cut in India
- Kerala Teen spotted bug in WhatsApp, featured in Facebook Thanks List for 2019
- Google company announced three new features in Google Maps
- HMD Global plans to launch a new Nokia phone in Italy and India on June 6
- Twitter aims to work on white nationalism & supremacy to tackle its drivers
- Amazon to bring announcement feature to Alexa devices
- India bans Tiktok, joins list of countries which had banned
- Wireless Power Bank & Wireless Charger Duo launched by Samsung
- Huawei Technologies ability to run phone operating system
- Google affiliate Sidewalk Labs big plans for its internet based smart city