Usually many become sick during winter season as the climatic condition is very chill and people have move out in spite of chill weather for earning for their family. This year 2017 has chill and cold weather as during rainy season all parts of the country had experienced medium and heavy rainfall, which in turn had made the earth cold place. During winter season wear thick jackets and socks to cover the hands and legs. Kids are heavily affected during winter season as their body's immunity level is very low and so they are prone to common cold, cough, flu, infections and viral fever. Allopathic medicines are just pain killers and it doesn't eradicate the root cause of the disease.
We have turmeric, pepper, ginger, garlic, cloves, cinnamon, cereals, jeera, cardamom seeds, cumin seeds and lot more herbs are available in our house. In olden days our grandma's prepares homemade herbal tonics to prevent cold and cough. They had also used navadanya like millet, chick pea, barley, rice, pigeon pea, sesame, black gram, horse gram and pulses.
Garlic is a powerful antioxidant when eaten raw as when we bite it the juice is called allicin which helps in preventing cold and heart problems. When you have pain in your throat immediately drink a cup of milk mixed with black pepper and turmeric. You can see quick recovery from sore throat and cold. Pepper when chewed slowly reduces painful throat and cough. Drink hot water and not cold water in times of severe cold and cough which comes in winter season.
Security in latest iOS version of Apple Reportedly Apple users are being warned to exercise particular caution over their cyber security for the next few days, after the company mistakenly reopened a security flaw in the latest version of iOS. In iOS 12.4, released last month, Apple fixed numerous security bugs as well as enabling support for the Apple Card in the US. But in doing so, the company accidentally reversed a security fix it had previously
- Cisco to ramp up India customer base to 1,00,000 by 2021
- Uttarakhand Police garnered 14.1K followers on TikTok so far
- Samsung galaxy note 10 - Features and price!
- Facebook agreed to $5 billion fine to settle US Federal Trade Commission probe of its privacy practices
- Security agencies issued warnings that ransomware or malware may attack DSLR cameras
- ONEPLUS Launches its First smart TV namely ONEPLUS TV
- Airtel offering extra add-on data for its V-Fiber broadband
- Climate change becomes a serious concern for the world in recent times
- BSNL now increased data benefit with the 151-Abhinandan plan
- Reports surfaced about a miniature Apple Pencil stylus in iPhones
- Latest round of funding made Byju Raveendran newest billionaire from India
- What is expected from Jio GigaFiber?
- WhatsApp Chat History can be backed up from Google drive
- Facts of Social Media Platform
- Reliance JioGigaFiber is expected to launch early next month