Reportedly Parent Larsen & Toubro is selling its stake in technology Services Company for the second time in June. On June 24, L&T technology said its parent company in a notice said it would sell 2 lakh equity shares (representing 0.19 percent of total paid-up equity) of the company through an offer for sale route on June 25 and 26.
The floor price is fixed at Rs 1,650 per share, which is at a discount of 5.77 percent discount to June 24 closing price. Earlier on June 4 and 5, L&T had sold 40.34 lakh shares (representing 3.88 percent of total paid-up equity) of L&T technology Services through an offer for sale window.
In total, promoter's stake will reduce by 4.07 percent to 74.81 percent after this stake sale, from 78.88 percent at the end of March 2019. As per SEBI regulations, all listed companies have to maintain minimum public shareholding of 25 percent. The stock was quoting at Rs 1,723.25, down Rs 27.90, or 1.59 percent on the BSE at 1009 hours IST.
Reliance Jio revamps 2GB per day data plans. Check out full details of the new All-in-One plans Reliance Jio on Monday launched new “All-in-One” plans with more data and calling benefits. The company has introduced three new plans with prices starting at Rs 222. Let’s check out full details of the new Reliance Jio data plans. With Rs 222 monthly plan, Reliance Jio subscribers get 2GB data per day and unlimited calling on Jio to Jio network.
- People of varied political beliefs trying to define expansive speech are dangerous: Zuckerberg
- Visa, Mastercard waver as FBs Libra faces regulatory heat
- Vodafone updated its Rs 399 postpaid plan with more than 100GB additional data for six months
- NASAs new mission is to study the Sun
- China created vast surveillance apparatus at home with facial recognition technology
- Here is how Indus valley people looked
- New streamline drug discovered by Scientists
- Realme plans to sell 22 Lakhs Devices this Festive Season
- Reliance's JioPhone price slashed to Rs.699 as Diwali offer
- It's finally time to kick off the fifth yes, fifth! annual PC Gaming Week at TechRadar
- Microsoft blocks 36 types of file extension in Outlook Web
- iPad (2019) price in India starts at Rs. 29,900 for its Wi-Fi 32GB
- Google experiences Indexing Issues
- Apple's iPhone 11 series & Watch Series 5 now available for pre-booking
- Leading player in the battle of Mobile payments is Google