The ETAuto Tech Summit 2019 on Thursday commenced with delegates from leading auto companies across the globe participating in the event and discussing on opportunities and challenges that have raised in the areas of, automotive designing and testing with the advent of technologies such as electric, connected and autonomous mobility.
The event started with insights on technological advancements happening across the value chain of Indian automobile industry. In the welcome speech, Nabeel A Khan, Editor ETAuto said, "With the rapid advances in e-mobility, autonomous driving, connected cars, and automotive electronics, the capabilities we marvel at today may seem basic in just a few years. As a result, auto testing equipment companies need to provide solutions that enable transmitter/receiver tests and various measurements, including noise figure, phase noise, modulation analysis, and electromagnetic interference (EMI)."
He further said that pertinent positioning and localization technologies are now key in the connected car, and they must be tested to ensure compliance with international standards.
Cisco to ramp up India customer base to 1,00,000 by 2021 Accordingly banking and finance, government and critical infrastructure were among the most targeted sectors in India by cyber criminals in 2018-19, according to tech major Cisco. Also, about 26 per cent of these overall attacks cost organizations in the country upwards of $5 million each.
- Uttarakhand Police garnered 14.1K followers on TikTok so far
- Samsung galaxy note 10 - Features and price!
- Facebook agreed to $5 billion fine to settle US Federal Trade Commission probe of its privacy practices
- Security agencies issued warnings that ransomware or malware may attack DSLR cameras
- ONEPLUS Launches its First smart TV namely ONEPLUS TV
- Airtel offering extra add-on data for its V-Fiber broadband
- Climate change becomes a serious concern for the world in recent times
- BSNL now increased data benefit with the 151-Abhinandan plan
- Reports surfaced about a miniature Apple Pencil stylus in iPhones
- Latest round of funding made Byju Raveendran newest billionaire from India
- What is expected from Jio GigaFiber?
- WhatsApp Chat History can be backed up from Google drive
- Facts of Social Media Platform
- Reliance JioGigaFiber is expected to launch early next month
- Top security and privacy feature that every WhatsApp user needs to know