Reportedly it's our responsibility to create a safe environment on Instagram," said a statement from Adam Mosseri, head of the visually focused social platform owned by Facebook. "This has been an important priority for us for some time, and we are continuing to invest in better understanding and tackling this problem.
One new tool being rolled out is a warning generated by artificial intelligence to notify users their comment may be considered offensive before it is posted. "This intervention gives people a chance to reflect and undo their comment and prevents the recipient from receiving the harmful comment notification," Mosseri said.
"From early tests of this feature, we have found that it encourages some people to undo their comment and share something less hurtful once they have had a chance to reflect." Another new tool is aimed at limiting the spread of abusive comments on a user's feed. "We've heard from young people in our community that they're reluctant to block, unfollow, or report their bully because it could escalate the situation, especially if they interact with their bully in real life," Mosseri commented.
Top security and privacy feature that every WhatsApp user needs to know Over the years, WhatsApp has improved the platform with new features such as video calling and stickers. Of late, WhatsApp has increased focus on bettering its security and privacy features, especially after it was widely criticized over the spread of fake news and misinformation. Two-step verification is possibly the easiest way to add another layer of security to your account. Google
- WhatsApp likely to roll out preview voice messages feature on to its iOS-based app
- SpaceX said its accident investigation as likely cause of the April explosion
- Outwitting image recognition
- Flipkart will hold its next Big Shopping Days from July 15 to July 18
- Instagram announced new features curbing online bullying on its platform
- Tinder & Netflix highest-grossing non-game apps for the period
- World Economic Forum announced its list of 56 companies selected as Technology Pioneers
- A gel at the heart of this solar still produces a record amount of fresh water
- ETAuto Tech Summit 2019 commenced
- L&T Technology Services shares fell nearly 3% intraday on June 25 as parent firm
- How to stay healthy and disease free in winter?
- Why Apple CEO loved these Mumbai Photos?
- Children's privacy violated by YouTube, investigations going on
- WhatsApp chat backups are stored in Google Drives
- Mark Zuckerberg expected to unveil Bitcoin rival Libra next week