Accordingly Flipkart will hold fresh sale on its website. The e-retail site has started teasing the upcoming Flipkart Big Shopping Days sale on its website, highlighting the kind of discounts that will be available to consumers. The Flipkart Big Shopping Days will start on July 15, albeit only for Flipkart Plus customers, and last until July 18. On the first day of the sale, Flipkart Plus users will have access to deals, with everyone else getting a chance to buy something in the sale from July 16.
While the deals that Flipkart is promising sound quite nice, specifics are not yet available. Those will be likely revealed on July 15 or just before that. For now, only broad guidelines are available. Like, and says Flipkart, in the coming Big Days sale, smart TVs will be available at prices starting from Rs 21,999. Gaming laptops will be available at prices starting from Rs 51,999. And so on and so forth.
As far the preview for deals on smartphones is concerned, there is no deal that seems extremely exciting. Flipkart reveals that in the Big Shopping Days Realme phones will be available at with prices starting at Rs 7,499, nokia 5.1 Plus will sell at Rs 9,999, Poco F1 will have a price of Rs 19,999, Infinix Note 5 will come in at Rs 7,999 and Vivo V9 Pro will be selling at a price of Rs 15,990.
Top security and privacy feature that every WhatsApp user needs to know Over the years, WhatsApp has improved the platform with new features such as video calling and stickers. Of late, WhatsApp has increased focus on bettering its security and privacy features, especially after it was widely criticized over the spread of fake news and misinformation. Two-step verification is possibly the easiest way to add another layer of security to your account. Google
- WhatsApp likely to roll out preview voice messages feature on to its iOS-based app
- SpaceX said its accident investigation as likely cause of the April explosion
- Outwitting image recognition
- Flipkart will hold its next Big Shopping Days from July 15 to July 18
- Instagram announced new features curbing online bullying on its platform
- Tinder & Netflix highest-grossing non-game apps for the period
- World Economic Forum announced its list of 56 companies selected as Technology Pioneers
- A gel at the heart of this solar still produces a record amount of fresh water
- ETAuto Tech Summit 2019 commenced
- L&T Technology Services shares fell nearly 3% intraday on June 25 as parent firm
- How to stay healthy and disease free in winter?
- Why Apple CEO loved these Mumbai Photos?
- Children's privacy violated by YouTube, investigations going on
- WhatsApp chat backups are stored in Google Drives
- Mark Zuckerberg expected to unveil Bitcoin rival Libra next week