As Elon Musk's SpaceX closes in on the possible cause of a fiery explosion in April that destroyed one of its astronaut capsules, a company executive said on Monday its plan to launch humans into space this year looked "increasingly difficult." One of the space company's Crew Dragon capsules exploded on a test stand at a Florida Air Force station moments before firing eight emergency abort thrusters designed to propel an on-board crew to safety in the event of a failure.
Crew Dragon was slated earlier this year to carry US astronauts to the International Space station in a first manned test mission in July, although that date slipped until November following the explosion and some other hitches in the vehicle's design. Monday's comments were a fresh sign that the schedule could slip into 2020.
"I'm pretty optimistic at this point in time because we have a good path forward," Hans Koenigsmann, SpaceX’s vice president of Build & Flight Reliability told reporters on a conference call as the company provided fresh details from the investigation. My emphasis is really on making sure this is safe and by the end of this year, I don't think it's impossible, but it's getting increasingly difficult."
Cisco to ramp up India customer base to 1,00,000 by 2021 Accordingly banking and finance, government and critical infrastructure were among the most targeted sectors in India by cyber criminals in 2018-19, according to tech major Cisco. Also, about 26 per cent of these overall attacks cost organizations in the country upwards of $5 million each.
- Uttarakhand Police garnered 14.1K followers on TikTok so far
- Samsung galaxy note 10 - Features and price!
- Facebook agreed to $5 billion fine to settle US Federal Trade Commission probe of its privacy practices
- Security agencies issued warnings that ransomware or malware may attack DSLR cameras
- ONEPLUS Launches its First smart TV namely ONEPLUS TV
- Airtel offering extra add-on data for its V-Fiber broadband
- Climate change becomes a serious concern for the world in recent times
- BSNL now increased data benefit with the 151-Abhinandan plan
- Reports surfaced about a miniature Apple Pencil stylus in iPhones
- Latest round of funding made Byju Raveendran newest billionaire from India
- What is expected from Jio GigaFiber?
- WhatsApp Chat History can be backed up from Google drive
- Facts of Social Media Platform
- Reliance JioGigaFiber is expected to launch early next month
- Top security and privacy feature that every WhatsApp user needs to know