WhatsApp is working on adding a number of new features to its platform. Dark mode, ignore archived chats, in-app browser and frequently forwarded messages are some of the features that are at works at WhatsApp. And now reports of a new feature that is in works especially for WhatsApp's iPhone users have surfaced on social media.
According to a report by WABetaInfo, the blog that tracks developments in the social messaging app, WhatsApp is working on a new feature that would allow the users of its iOS-based app to preview the voice messages before sending. As of now, WhatsApp users can preview videos and images before they share them with their friends and family. But there is no way to preview voice messages within the app.
WhatsApp recently rolled out a new feature on to its iOS-based app, which allowed the iPhone users to preview the stickers in the notification window. Previously, WhatsApp displayed a heart shaped emoji instead of the sticker in the notification window. This forced the WhatsApp users to open the message within the app to see actual message.
Facebook agreed to $5 billion fine to settle US Federal Trade Commission probe of its privacy practices Facebook has paid contractors to transcribe audio clips from users of its Messenger service, raising privacy concerns for a company with a history of privacy lapses. The practice was, until recently, common in the tech industry. Companies say the practice helps improve their services. But users aren't typically aware that humans and not just computers are reviewing audio.
- Security agencies issued warnings that ransomware or malware may attack DSLR cameras
- ONEPLUS Launches its First smart TV namely ONEPLUS TV
- Airtel offering extra add-on data for its V-Fiber broadband
- Climate change becomes a serious concern for the world in recent times
- BSNL now increased data benefit with the 151-Abhinandan plan
- Reports surfaced about a miniature Apple Pencil stylus in iPhones
- Latest round of funding made Byju Raveendran newest billionaire from India
- What is expected from Jio GigaFiber?
- WhatsApp Chat History can be backed up from Google drive
- Facts of Social Media Platform
- Reliance JioGigaFiber is expected to launch early next month
- Top security and privacy feature that every WhatsApp user needs to know
- WhatsApp likely to roll out preview voice messages feature on to its iOS-based app
- SpaceX said its accident investigation as likely cause of the April explosion
- Outwitting image recognition