Accordingly BSNL has been quite competitive in the telecom sector recently. Despite undergoing a financial crisis, BSNL has been coming up with lucrative offers for its customers in order to keep them happy. At the same time, it also wants to bring in more customers on board. After working on a few long-term plans, it introduced the 151-Abhinandan plan with a delicate balance between calls and data benefits. To make it more competitive, BSNL has now revised it with more benefits for the customer in mind.
The 151-Abhinandan plan has been revised keeping in mind what the competition offers at this price category. The area where BSNL has made the change is the data benefits. Previously, BSNL was offering 1GB data per day for the entire duration of the validity of the pack. 1GB data is good enough for those who have limited Internet usage but for those who do a lot of streaming, this is too less.
To keep the new-age users happy, BSNL has now bumped up the data allotment to 1.5GB data per day. An extra 500MB data may not make much sense but for conscious users, it means a lot. More than that, it brings BSNL’s plan on par with what Reliance Jio offers. Jio also offers 1.5GB data per day at a price of Rs 148. Therefore, in terms of value, the plan is now up to date with the best in the market.
Apple's iPhone 11 series & Watch Series 5 now available for pre-booking Reportedly Ingram Micro, a China based distributor of IT products, said on Friday it will offer pre-bookings of Apple's newly launched iPhone 11 smart phones and Apple Watch from September 20 in India. Sales will start September 27 at online and offline stores.
- Leading player in the battle of Mobile payments is Google
- 5G version of chip available in India with upcoming line up of Huawei smart phones
- Samsung bringing its stunning displays to CEDIA this year
- Apple will launch its OTT service from iPhone to iPad, iPod and iMac at Rs 99 a month
- Wipro Data Discovery Platform to offer insights driven applied AI & automation solutions
- What is attractive about Apple 7th Gen iPad and Apple TV
- Chandrayaan-2 mission "absolutely have no impact" on ISRO's ambitious manned mission Gaganyaan
- Oneplus TV set to launch in India : confirmed features, availability and more
- Basic subscription starts for JioFiber
- Stylish & #fullyloaded : Make way for the VIVO Z1X
- CamScanner Makes a comeback after google removed it for having malware
- Number of 5G subscribers in this country exceeded 2 million
- Airtel takes on Jio Fiber with a range of Airtel Xstream devices, apps & services
- Filter-Based kits Developed for TB Diagnosis, Drug-Resistance Testing
- Kerala Teen spotted bug in WhatsApp, featured in the Facebook Thanks List for 2019