Accordingly BSNL has been quite competitive in the telecom sector recently. Despite undergoing a financial crisis, BSNL has been coming up with lucrative offers for its customers in order to keep them happy. At the same time, it also wants to bring in more customers on board. After working on a few long-term plans, it introduced the 151-Abhinandan plan with a delicate balance between calls and data benefits. To make it more competitive, BSNL has now revised it with more benefits for the customer in mind.
The 151-Abhinandan plan has been revised keeping in mind what the competition offers at this price category. The area where BSNL has made the change is the data benefits. Previously, BSNL was offering 1GB data per day for the entire duration of the validity of the pack. 1GB data is good enough for those who have limited Internet usage but for those who do a lot of streaming, this is too less.
To keep the new-age users happy, BSNL has now bumped up the data allotment to 1.5GB data per day. An extra 500MB data may not make much sense but for conscious users, it means a lot. More than that, it brings BSNL’s plan on par with what Reliance Jio offers. Jio also offers 1.5GB data per day at a price of Rs 148. Therefore, in terms of value, the plan is now up to date with the best in the market.
Visa, Mastercard waver as FBs Libra faces regulatory heat Facebook officially moved forward with its plans Monday to create a new digital currency called Libra, despite several high-profile defections from the project and intense criticism from US regulators and politicians. The Libra Association, the nonprofit that will govern the currency, officially signed on 21 charter members on Monday at the
- Vodafone updated its Rs 399 postpaid plan with more than 100GB additional data for six months
- NASAs new mission is to study the Sun
- China created vast surveillance apparatus at home with facial recognition technology
- Here is how Indus valley people looked
- New streamline drug discovered by Scientists
- Realme plans to sell 22 Lakhs Devices this Festive Season
- Reliance's JioPhone price slashed to Rs.699 as Diwali offer
- It's finally time to kick off the fifth yes, fifth! annual PC Gaming Week at TechRadar
- Microsoft blocks 36 types of file extension in Outlook Web
- iPad (2019) price in India starts at Rs. 29,900 for its Wi-Fi 32GB
- Google experiences Indexing Issues
- Apple's iPhone 11 series & Watch Series 5 now available for pre-booking
- Leading player in the battle of Mobile payments is Google
- 5G version of chip available in India with upcoming line up of Huawei smart phones
- Samsung bringing its stunning displays to CEDIA this year