With various human activities worsening the world’s climate even more, scientists are working hard to find different solutions to combat the situation. At the 2016 Paris Climate Change conference, where various political parties and activists gathered to discuss climate change, an agreement was passed with an aim to prevent global temperatures from rising.
However, Microsoft founder and philanthropist Bill Gates argued there should be more effort put in than just a cut in global emissions to combat climate change. As a solution, Bill Gates, along with many other billionaires, launched a fund to invest in innovative technologies which will help combat this issue.
Global warming due to food and agricultural practices is a major concern for researchers and activists right now as it is estimated the global population will increase by 3 million people by 2050. According to a report issued by the World Bank and the United Nations, there will be 50 % expansion of global food needs by 2050, with an increased need for meat based food products. It will require the conversion of nearly 600 million hectares of land for agricultural use and to meet the food requirements of the global population.
Apple will launch its OTT service from iPhone to iPad, iPod and iMac at Rs 99 a month The launch of the over-the-top (OTT) service by Apple Inc will pit it against American rivals Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, apart from other key players such as Hotstar, JioTV, AltBalaji and Voot. Most existing players have been investing heavily in India's nearly Rs 4,500-crore OTT market, which, according to audit firm PwC, could touch nearly Rs 12,000 crore in five years.
- Wipro Data Discovery Platform to offer insights driven applied AI & automation solutions
- What is attractive about Apple 7th Gen iPad and Apple TV
- Chandrayaan-2 mission "absolutely have no impact" on ISRO's ambitious manned mission Gaganyaan
- Oneplus TV set to launch in India : confirmed features, availability and more
- Basic subscription starts for JioFiber
- Stylish & #fullyloaded : Make way for the VIVO Z1X
- CamScanner Makes a comeback after google removed it for having malware
- Number of 5G subscribers in this country exceeded 2 million
- Airtel takes on Jio Fiber with a range of Airtel Xstream devices, apps & services
- Filter-Based kits Developed for TB Diagnosis, Drug-Resistance Testing
- Kerala Teen spotted bug in WhatsApp, featured in the Facebook Thanks List for 2019
- Hathway launched new unlimited broadband plan at Rs 399 per month
- Linking Aadhaar with Social Media is Counterproductive
- Security in latest iOS version of Apple
- Cisco to ramp up India customer base to 1,00,000 by 2021