Accordingly OnePlus co-founder and CEO Pete Lau had announced in September last year that the company would be entering the smart TV segment in 2019. Meanwhile nothing much has been officially announced since then, OnePlus has finally unveiled the name of its first TV and it will be called the ‘OnePlus TV’ and it also revealed the logo of its lineup.
Furthermore the company revealed the design philosophy behind the new logo. Last year, it had started the ‘OnePlus TV: You Name It’ contest that asked its fans to name the upcoming TV. Reportedly the company said that the logo design was inspired by “classic geometric progression” seen on classic art including the “ancient Hindu symbol, the mandala, and the famous ancient Greek temple, Heraion of Argos”.
Moreover OnePlus said that the winners of the naming contest will be awarded prizes while the first one to suggest the name ‘OnePlus TV’ will be given a “big prize”. Maybe one of the OnePlus smart TVs? Perhaps we say “TVs” because a few days ago, a report said OnePlus is going to launch multiple smart TVs in at least four sizes including 43-inches, 55-inches, 65-inches, and 75-inches. Apparently it will be an Android TV but we aren’t sure whether we are going to see a form of OxygenOS on them. Moreover one of the TVs could also come with an OLED display panel and in india, the OnePlus TVs might launch on Amazon.
Security in latest iOS version of Apple Reportedly Apple users are being warned to exercise particular caution over their cyber security for the next few days, after the company mistakenly reopened a security flaw in the latest version of iOS. In iOS 12.4, released last month, Apple fixed numerous security bugs as well as enabling support for the Apple Card in the US. But in doing so, the company accidentally reversed a security fix it had previously
- Cisco to ramp up India customer base to 1,00,000 by 2021
- Uttarakhand Police garnered 14.1K followers on TikTok so far
- Samsung galaxy note 10 - Features and price!
- Facebook agreed to $5 billion fine to settle US Federal Trade Commission probe of its privacy practices
- Security agencies issued warnings that ransomware or malware may attack DSLR cameras
- ONEPLUS Launches its First smart TV namely ONEPLUS TV
- Airtel offering extra add-on data for its V-Fiber broadband
- Climate change becomes a serious concern for the world in recent times
- BSNL now increased data benefit with the 151-Abhinandan plan
- Reports surfaced about a miniature Apple Pencil stylus in iPhones
- Latest round of funding made Byju Raveendran newest billionaire from India
- What is expected from Jio GigaFiber?
- WhatsApp Chat History can be backed up from Google drive
- Facts of Social Media Platform
- Reliance JioGigaFiber is expected to launch early next month