samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ were launched in india today. Both the models were unveiled in New York this month. After their official launch, pre-orders for the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ in the Indian market began and their prices were revealed. The new handsets will be in the market in india from August 23. Both Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ will be coming with S Pen handwriting recognition support for four Indian languages.
samsung Galaxy Note 10 price is at Rs. 69,999 for the lone 8GB RAM + 256GB storage variant and Galaxy Note 10+ has a price of Rs. 79,999 for the 12GB RAM + 256GB storage variant, 512GB variant is fixed at Rs. 89,999.The models come in three colors Aura Black, Aura Glow, and Aura White. The new S Pen is the successor to the S Pen on Galaxy Note 9 and supports Air Actions using built-in sensors which also have an accelerometer and a gyroscope.
S Pen can convert handwritten notes to digital text in samsung Notes app and also enables exporting the text to other apps like Microsoft Word. S Pen handwriting recognition is offered for four Indian languages - Hindi, Hinglish, Marathi, and Urdu. samsung has teamed with Microsoft for linking to Windows feature in the Quick Panel of Galaxy Note 10. The dual-SIM samsung Galaxy Note 10 works on Android 9 Pie with One UI version. It has a 6.3-inch full-HD+ (1080x2280 pixels) Infinity-O Display with Dynamic AMOLED panel.
Galaxy Note 10 features a triple rear camera setup with a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 16-megapixel secondary sensor. Galaxy Note 10 has a hole-punch design comprising a 10-megapixel camera sensor. Galaxy Note 10 has 256GB of onboard storage which is not expandable and has a 3,500mAh battery working with a bundled 25W charger.
Leading player in the battle of Mobile payments is Google Reportedly the leading player in the battle for mobile payments in India isn’t either of China’s pioneers, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. or Tencent Holdings Ltd. It isn’t Apple Inc, Visa Inc or even PayPal Holdings Inc and it’s Google.
- 5G version of chip available in India with upcoming line up of Huawei smart phones
- Samsung bringing its stunning displays to CEDIA this year
- Apple will launch its OTT service from iPhone to iPad, iPod and iMac at Rs 99 a month
- Wipro Data Discovery Platform to offer insights driven applied AI & automation solutions
- What is attractive about Apple 7th Gen iPad and Apple TV
- Chandrayaan-2 mission "absolutely have no impact" on ISRO's ambitious manned mission Gaganyaan
- Oneplus TV set to launch in India : confirmed features, availability and more
- Basic subscription starts for JioFiber
- Stylish & #fullyloaded : Make way for the VIVO Z1X
- CamScanner Makes a comeback after google removed it for having malware
- Number of 5G subscribers in this country exceeded 2 million
- Airtel takes on Jio Fiber with a range of Airtel Xstream devices, apps & services
- Filter-Based kits Developed for TB Diagnosis, Drug-Resistance Testing
- Kerala Teen spotted bug in WhatsApp, featured in the Facebook Thanks List for 2019
- Hathway launched new unlimited broadband plan at Rs 399 per month