samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ were launched in india today. Both the models were unveiled in New York this month. After their official launch, pre-orders for the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ in the Indian market began and their prices were revealed. The new handsets will be in the market in india from August 23. Both Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ will be coming with S Pen handwriting recognition support for four Indian languages.
samsung Galaxy Note 10 price is at Rs. 69,999 for the lone 8GB RAM + 256GB storage variant and Galaxy Note 10+ has a price of Rs. 79,999 for the 12GB RAM + 256GB storage variant, 512GB variant is fixed at Rs. 89,999.The models come in three colors Aura Black, Aura Glow, and Aura White. The new S Pen is the successor to the S Pen on Galaxy Note 9 and supports Air Actions using built-in sensors which also have an accelerometer and a gyroscope.
S Pen can convert handwritten notes to digital text in samsung Notes app and also enables exporting the text to other apps like Microsoft Word. S Pen handwriting recognition is offered for four Indian languages - Hindi, Hinglish, Marathi, and Urdu. samsung has teamed with Microsoft for linking to Windows feature in the Quick Panel of Galaxy Note 10. The dual-SIM samsung Galaxy Note 10 works on Android 9 Pie with One UI version. It has a 6.3-inch full-HD+ (1080x2280 pixels) Infinity-O Display with Dynamic AMOLED panel.
Galaxy Note 10 features a triple rear camera setup with a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 16-megapixel secondary sensor. Galaxy Note 10 has a hole-punch design comprising a 10-megapixel camera sensor. Galaxy Note 10 has 256GB of onboard storage which is not expandable and has a 3,500mAh battery working with a bundled 25W charger.
Delhi gets Public Transport feature from Uber San Francisco based ride hailing major Uber launched its public transport service in Delhi, the ninth city globally and the first in Asia to have the feature. With this feature, Uber users in Delhi would be able to use the public transport option that will appear on the app.
- Reliance Jio revamps 2GB per day data plans. Check out full details of the new All-in-One plans
- While searching on Google a man lost 1.25 lakh
- People of varied political beliefs trying to define expansive speech are dangerous: Zuckerberg
- Visa, Mastercard waver as FBs Libra faces regulatory heat
- Vodafone updated its Rs 399 postpaid plan with more than 100GB additional data for six months
- NASAs new mission is to study the Sun
- China created vast surveillance apparatus at home with facial recognition technology
- Here is how Indus valley people looked
- New streamline drug discovered by Scientists
- Realme plans to sell 22 Lakhs Devices this Festive Season
- Reliance's JioPhone price slashed to Rs.699 as Diwali offer
- It's finally time to kick off the fifth yes, fifth! annual PC Gaming Week at TechRadar
- Microsoft blocks 36 types of file extension in Outlook Web
- iPad (2019) price in India starts at Rs. 29,900 for its Wi-Fi 32GB
- Google experiences Indexing Issues