Reliance's upcoming Jio GigaFiber broadband has been creating waves in the broadband industry for a while now. After Reliance unveiled it as JioFiber broadband earlier this month, it was evident that Jio is looking to penetrate the market by offering high-speed broadband services at relatively low prices. As a result, its rivals have now started to go for predatory pricing strategies in a bid to keep their customers from moving to Jio's service. Hathway is also part of this movement and is coming up with aggressive new plans.
The latest move by Hathway is meant to appeal to the affordable segment of the market. Hathway has launched a new plan at Rs 399 in select circles across the country. Similar to one of its recently launched plans, Hathway subscribers will be entitled to enjoy home broadband at speeds of 50Mbps. That's already more affordable than its rivals but the icing on the cake is that there's no FUP limit. Customers will be entitled to use unlimited data without any speed restrictions after any limit.
As Telecom Talk says, the Hathway plan will require a one-time registration charge of Rs 1,999 which is non-refundable. Additionally, this plan is restricted to a few circles where Hathway operates, which are mostly in hyderabad a few other southern states.
NASAs new mission is to study the Sun NASA launched a satellite on Thursday night to explore the mysterious, dynamic region where air meets space. The satellite called Icon, short for Ionospheric Connection Explorer rocketed into orbit following a two year delay. It was dropped from a plane flying over the Atlantic off the Florida coast.
- China created vast surveillance apparatus at home with facial recognition technology
- Here is how Indus valley people looked
- New streamline drug discovered by Scientists
- Realme plans to sell 22 Lakhs Devices this Festive Season
- Reliance's JioPhone price slashed to Rs.699 as Diwali offer
- It's finally time to kick off the fifth yes, fifth! annual PC Gaming Week at TechRadar
- Microsoft blocks 36 types of file extension in Outlook Web
- iPad (2019) price in India starts at Rs. 29,900 for its Wi-Fi 32GB
- Google experiences Indexing Issues
- Apple's iPhone 11 series & Watch Series 5 now available for pre-booking
- Leading player in the battle of Mobile payments is Google
- 5G version of chip available in India with upcoming line up of Huawei smart phones
- Samsung bringing its stunning displays to CEDIA this year
- Apple will launch its OTT service from iPhone to iPad, iPod and iMac at Rs 99 a month
- Wipro Data Discovery Platform to offer insights driven applied AI & automation solutions