Oneplus, the leading brand in smartphone segment in india, is planning to launch a smart TV. One plusTV will soon be entering into the television market. Chinese company oneplus had informated about this in an event last year that the company is working on smart TV.
The company has not mentioned an information about the features of the oneplus smart TV yet in its earlier announcement. Oneplus TV is going to be available on Amazon soon. The TV is coming with 55'4K QLED display. This TV will have 8 speakers of 50 watts output with punchy bass and powered by Dolby atoms.
Oneplus thinks television is a growing industry. Here customers always looking for a new product which completely satisfies new products. Oneplus company CEO mr.Pete lau had said that oneplus TV will be launched during mid -2019 around September, 2019.
Oneplus TV can also get artificial intelligence (AI) assistant feature which will work as Amazon and google assistant. The smart TV remote control had been certified by Bluetooth SIG. Oneplus TV definitely not compromise on the features to give better product and in turn,lead to the increase in the price. It will compete with Xiaomi's smart TV, which is known for providing affordable Android equipped with the Android operating system in india and china.
Visa, Mastercard waver as FBs Libra faces regulatory heat Facebook officially moved forward with its plans Monday to create a new digital currency called Libra, despite several high-profile defections from the project and intense criticism from US regulators and politicians. The Libra Association, the nonprofit that will govern the currency, officially signed on 21 charter members on Monday at the
- Vodafone updated its Rs 399 postpaid plan with more than 100GB additional data for six months
- NASAs new mission is to study the Sun
- China created vast surveillance apparatus at home with facial recognition technology
- Here is how Indus valley people looked
- New streamline drug discovered by Scientists
- Realme plans to sell 22 Lakhs Devices this Festive Season
- Reliance's JioPhone price slashed to Rs.699 as Diwali offer
- It's finally time to kick off the fifth yes, fifth! annual PC Gaming Week at TechRadar
- Microsoft blocks 36 types of file extension in Outlook Web
- iPad (2019) price in India starts at Rs. 29,900 for its Wi-Fi 32GB
- Google experiences Indexing Issues
- Apple's iPhone 11 series & Watch Series 5 now available for pre-booking
- Leading player in the battle of Mobile payments is Google
- 5G version of chip available in India with upcoming line up of Huawei smart phones
- Samsung bringing its stunning displays to CEDIA this year