The launch of the over-the-top (OTT) service by apple Inc will pit it against American rivals Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, apart from other key players such as Hotstar, JioTV, AltBalaji and Voot.
Most existing players have been investing heavily in india's nearly Rs 4,500-crore OTT market, which, according to audit firm PwC, could touch nearly Rs 12,000 crore in five years.
The move comes days after Reliance Industries' telecom arm, Reliance Jio, announced the commercial launch of its fibre-to-the-home service, JioFiber, across 1,600 cities and towns. Jio, whose plans range from.
Reliance Jio revamps 2GB per day data plans. Check out full details of the new All-in-One plans Reliance Jio on Monday launched new “All-in-One” plans with more data and calling benefits. The company has introduced three new plans with prices starting at Rs 222. Let’s check out full details of the new Reliance Jio data plans. With Rs 222 monthly plan, Reliance Jio subscribers get 2GB data per day and unlimited calling on Jio to Jio network.
- While searching on Google a man lost 1.25 lakh
- People of varied political beliefs trying to define expansive speech are dangerous: Zuckerberg
- Visa, Mastercard waver as FBs Libra faces regulatory heat
- Vodafone updated its Rs 399 postpaid plan with more than 100GB additional data for six months
- NASAs new mission is to study the Sun
- China created vast surveillance apparatus at home with facial recognition technology
- Here is how Indus valley people looked
- New streamline drug discovered by Scientists
- Realme plans to sell 22 Lakhs Devices this Festive Season
- Reliance's JioPhone price slashed to Rs.699 as Diwali offer
- It's finally time to kick off the fifth yes, fifth! annual PC Gaming Week at TechRadar
- Microsoft blocks 36 types of file extension in Outlook Web
- iPad (2019) price in India starts at Rs. 29,900 for its Wi-Fi 32GB
- Google experiences Indexing Issues
- Apple's iPhone 11 series & Watch Series 5 now available for pre-booking