To recognize the efforts and contribution of women, Belmac – a real estate arm by Supreme Holdings & Hospitality (I) Ltd. felicitated women on the occasion of International Women’s Day. The aim of these awards was to encourage women achievers who have significantly contributed from different walks of life for the outstanding work in their respective fields.”
Commenting on the initiative, Mr. Vidip Jatia, Director, Belmac, said, “We at Belmac are delighted to present these awards to women for their outstanding achievements and contribution in their respective fields. Through this initiative Belmac once again speaks about its brand philosophy of commitment and respect towards the community.”
These awards were given away to women from different categories like fashion, education, environment, research, art and culture, social work, business, etc. The event witnessed eminent personalities and public figures like Nivedita Saboo, Ankita Shroff, Corina Manuel, Chandrakala Sanap, Namrata Jadhav, Sangeeta Tiwari among many others.
List of Women Awardees:
- Ms. Ritu Chhabria – Outstanding Social Work in educating street children
- Ms. Nivedita Saboo – Distinguished contribution in International & Indian Fashion Industry
- Ms. Chandrakala Sanap – Entrepreneur of the year
- Ms. Corina Manuel, Regional Editor, Femina – Distinguished contribution on Media Sector
- Ms. Kirti Bhansali – Excellence in Social Work and Women Employment
- Ms. Ankita Shroff, Director, SAV Chemicals Pvt. Ltd – Youngest Entrepreneur
- Ms. Sangeeta Tiwari – Contribution to Politics
- Ms. Caroline Alexander, Director of Sales and Marketing, The Westin Pune Koregaon Park – Contribution to the Hospitality Sector
- Ms. Sonika Shah, Founder, Brand and Image Studio – Excellence in Image Consultancy and Management Training
- Ms. Trupti Karnawat – First flight instructor of United States of America.
How to make Tariwali Egg Curry How to make Tariwali Egg Curry You should always stack your fridge with at least a dozen of them. Why? Handiest food to have around! Kids are hungry? Make some egg sandwiches. Guests come in, make an egg curry or egg biryani. You are hungry? Poach an egg and have it topped with stir fried veggies – perfect protein source for the body! Check the freshness – keep a raw egg in a bowl of water. Fresh eggs will stay at the bottom while stale eggs stand on end or float.
- How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab
- Mutton Jalfrezi Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast
- Mixed Greens Salad with Orange and Poppy Seed Dres Recipe Card
- TopTen Mutton Curries of India
- Chicken Coriander and Corn Soup Recipe Card
- 5 soups to brighten a rainy day
- How to make Agri Mutton
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab - Cheese mixed with chicken mince and masalas, wrapped around satay sticks and grilled
- 10 tips and tricks to upgrade your cheesecake game
- Strawberry Detox Water Recipe Card
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Thai Noodle Soup