You don’t have to be from Gujarat to have tasted a khaman dhokla. A thick fermented gram flour and yogurt batter steamed till it’s like a soft fluffy pillow. Cooled, cut into squares tempered with mustard seeds and garnished with fresh coriander and scraped coconut – a dhokla is Gujarat’s pride. This very same dhokla can be crumbed and served with accompaniments like assorted chutneys, fried green chillies and a delicious raw papaya salad in a different avatar known as khaman. My mother-in-law adds a pinch of sugar to the batter to match every Guajarati’s love for a hint of sweetness in their food. Minus the time it takes for fermentation, it is a quick recipe which makes a delicious snack anytime of the day.
How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy ! How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty – this chicken biryani Punjabi food is wholesome and full of rustic flavour. The custom of cooking in community ovens or tandoors prevails in rural pockets even today. The cuisine is characterised by a profusion of dairy products in the form of malai, paneer and dahi. The dals are a speciality of this type of cuisine, made of whole pulses like black gram, green gram and Bengal gram.
- Palak Paneer Recipe Card
- Chicken Lollipop Recipe Card
- Hydrebadi Food
- Vrat Ka Khana
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Chana Masala Rice - Kala chana and rice
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- 6 tasty winter salads you can make at home
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- TopTen Mutton Curries of India
- How to make Tariwali Egg Curry
- How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab
- Mutton Jalfrezi Recipe Card