Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
You can also find more Pickles, Jams and Chutneys recipes like Green Salsa, Coconut Chutney, Avocado Salsa Dip, Tamarind Chutney.
Prep Time : 26-30 minutes
Cook time : 16-20 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe
Boneless chicken cut into pieces 500 grams
Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Oil ½ cup
Mustard seeds 1 tablespoon
Ginger-garlic paste 1 tablespoon
Red chilli powder 2 tablespoons
Tamarind paste 1 tablespoon
Take chicken pieces in a bowl. Add salt and ½ teaspoon turmeric powder and mix well. Set aside to marinate.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
Add remaining turmeric powder and mix well.
Add marinated chicken pieces and mix well. Cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes. Cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 minutes.
Add ginger-garlic paste and red chilli powder, mix well.
Add tamarind paste, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Palak Paneer Recipe Card Palak Paneer Recipe Card Palak Paneer is a quintessential North Indian vegetarian dish made with cottage cheese and fresh spinach. Just the sight of white cubes of paneer peeping through the emerald green spinach puree will make your mouth water.
- Chicken Lollipop Recipe Card
- Hydrebadi Food
- Vrat Ka Khana
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Chana Masala Rice - Kala chana and rice
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- 6 tasty winter salads you can make at home
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- TopTen Mutton Curries of India
- How to make Tariwali Egg Curry
- How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab
- Mutton Jalfrezi Recipe Card