You should always stack your fridge with at least a dozen of them. Why? Handiest food to have around! Kids are hungry? Make some egg sandwiches. Guests come in, make an egg curry or egg biryani. You are hungry? Poach an egg and have it topped with stir fried veggies – perfect protein source for the body! Check the freshness – keep a raw egg in a bowl of water. Fresh eggs will stay at the bottom while stale eggs stand on end or float.
For more recipes related to Bhaji Par Eeda checkout Kolhapuri Egg Curry, Omelette Curry, Egg Macho, Kodi Guddu Pulusu . You can also find more Main Course Egg recipes like Thool Zamboor , Stuffed Egg Spinach Curry, Baked Tomatillo Chilaquiles, Egg Macho.
Prep Time : 6-10 minutes
Cook time : 26-30 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Mild
Ingredients for Bhaji Par Eeda Recipe
Baby spinach leaves ½ medium bunch
Amaranth ¼ medium bunch
Oil 1 tablespoon
Onion finely chopped 1 medium
Green chillies finely chopped 1-2
Ginger finely chopped ½ inch
Raw mango ½ small
Tomato finely chopped 1 medium
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Cumin powder ½ teaspoon
Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
Crushed black peppercorns to sprinkle
Heat oil in a deep non-stick pan. Add onion and sauté till translucent. Add green chillies and ginger and sauté for 30 seconds.
Roughly chop spinach leaves, amaranth leaves and fenugreek leaves and transfer into a bowl.
Peel and finely chop raw mango. Add it to the pan and mix.
Add tomato, salt, chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Add ¼ cup water, mix and cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
Gradually add chopped greens, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. Cover and cook on low heat for 5-7 minutes.
Adjust salt and mix. Transfer the mixture into a shallow non-stick pan and spread evenly. Place the pan on heat.
Break eggs, one by one, and place them on top of cooked greens keeping some distance between each. Cover and cook 3-4 minutes.
Sprinkle some crushed peppercorns on top and serve hot.
Hydrebadi Food Hydrebadi Food Hyderabadi food is rich and royal, right from delicious biryanis and yummy kebabs to decadent desserts. We picked 3 of our favourite dishes from this fabulous cuisine and show you how to make it within 30 minutes – with the right kind of preparation of course!
- Vrat Ka Khana
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- Chicken Lollipop Recipe Card
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Chana Masala Rice - Kala chana and rice
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- 6 tasty winter salads you can make at home
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- TopTen Mutton Curries of India
- How to make Tariwali Egg Curry
- How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab
- Mutton Jalfrezi Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast