For more recipes related to Roasted Coconut Laddoos checkout Panchakhadya. You can also find more Mithais recipes like Besan Burfi, Date and Nut Parcels with Rabdi, Gulkand Shahi Tukda, Churme Meve Ke Laddoo.
Hindi: nariyalCoastal cuisine of India loves the coconut. Be it Goan or Malwani, Karnatak, Tamilian or from Kerala, the taste of coconut reigns supreme. Think about a rich fish curry and try making it obliterating the coconut! It will pass off as a fake. Very correctly termed as the ‘plant of life,’ each and every part of the coconut plant is useful in one or the other way.
Prep Time : 21-25 minutes
Cook time : 31-40 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Sweet
Ingredients for Roasted Coconut Laddoos Recipe
Dried coconut ( khopra) dried 1½ cups
Coconut milk 1 cup
Zest of 1 lemon
Jaggery (gur) grated 1 cup
Salt a pinch
Almonds slivered 4-5
Pistachios slivered 8-10
Green cardamom powder a pinch
Dry roast coconut in a non-stick pan on low heat till golden brown. Add coconut milk, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
Add lemon zest, jaggery, salt, almonds and pistachios. Increase heat to medium and cook for 15-20 minutes or till the liquid is completely absorbed.
Remove from heat and cool down to room temperature. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape them into laddoos.
TopTen Mutton Curries of India TopTen Mutton Curries of India Chops are easily one of the best cuts of mutton and when it is cooked in this spicy Punjabi style kadai masala it just gets better. Mutton chops slow cooked with onions, tomatoes and select spices till the meat slides off the bone. Simple tandoori rotis taste great with this.
- How to make Tariwali Egg Curry
- How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab
- Mutton Jalfrezi Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast
- Mixed Greens Salad with Orange and Poppy Seed Dres Recipe Card
- Chicken Coriander and Corn Soup Recipe Card
- 5 soups to brighten a rainy day
- How to make Agri Mutton
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab - Cheese mixed with chicken mince and masalas, wrapped around satay sticks and grilled
- 10 tips and tricks to upgrade your cheesecake game
- Strawberry Detox Water Recipe Card
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Thai Noodle Soup