100 grams of split pigeon peas
1 bunch of spinach
250 grams of carrots
400 grams of yogurt
400 grams of mozzarella cheese
1 small bottle of olive oil
1 small packet of sea salt
1 bottle of black olives pitted
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 small bottle of Italian seasoning
1 packet of quinoa
100 grams of French beans
150 grams of green peas
1 packet of stock seasoning
For faster preparation
For parantha soak and boil the dal, puree it. Knead the dough for parantha with salt and dal puree. Blanch the spinach leaves and puree it. Peel and boil the carrots and puree it. Divide the yogurt in three portions. Mix one portion with spinach puree and salt, the second portion with carrot puree and salt, just add salt to the third portion and set aside these three dips in refrigerator until further use. Cut bell pepper triangles, slice the olives Bake the potatoes. Grate the mozzarella cheese. Cut the carrots and beans for pulao.
How to go about it
Start with the parantha by dividing the dough in equal portions and roll them into paranthas and cook it with ghee. Serve hot with the dips prepared. Then start with the pulao and finally finish the jacket potatoes by cutting them into half with their skin add cheese then place a triangle of bell pepper and two slice of olives, bake and serve hot. For classic jacket potatoes slit in a criss-cross pattern and then stuff it with cheese flavored with Italian seasonings and bake till cheese melts serve hot.
How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
- How to make Grilled Chicken Pear Salad
- Palak Paneer Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast
- How to make French Toast Pudding
- How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken cooked with masoor dal and sabutmasoor the Moroccon way.
- How to make Andhra Style Mutton Curry The Andhraites love to cook mutton in a medley of masalas result is absolutely divine.
- No Recipes Found For 8 simple ways to cure a hangover New Year special
- Delicious Dal Recipes
- Recipe for Little Ones
- Top 5 chaat recipes
- How to make Caesars Salad World famous salad with tangy dressing.
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Grilled Chicken Pear Salad - The various lettuces give this a wonderful crunch while the grilled chicken
- How to make Chicken in Creamy Barbeque Sauce
- How to make Cauliflower Garlic Sticks