Mexico, wild and barren in the north and sultry and hot in the south, offers a cuisine that reflects the culture of the country – colourful, rich, invigorating and always, always festive! The most common impression about Mexican food is that it is hot and wholesome and has many similarities with Indian food. And like Indian cuisine Mexican is not one single cuisine but many. There is a feast of flavours for the food lover as the waters of the Gulf of Mexico and the Pacific Ocean teem with fish, while the adjoining regions bloom with luscious fruit like pineapple and papayas. The high plateau yields wonderful vegetables and the north is cattle country…..and to bind all these in one single string are chillies…in every shape, colour and size, from the subtle to the strong, producing a signature to Mexican cuisine.
Prep Time : 0-5 minutes
Cook time : 21-25 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Breakfast Burrito Recipe
Whole wheat tortilla 4
Baked beans 1 cup
Avocado ½ medium
Tomato chopped 1 medium
Yellow capsicum chopped ½ medium
Green capsicum chopped ½ medium
Grated cheese 1 cup
Sour cream 2 tablespoons
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Red chilli flakes 1 teaspoon
Salsa ¼ cup
Heat some oil in a non-stick pan, add capsicums and tomato. Toss to mix.
Add chilli flakes, crushed pepper. Toss to mix.
Add beans and mix well. Cook for a minute.
Break eggs in a bowl, add salt and whisk well.
Heat remaining oil in another non-stick pan, place tortilla, place some of the egg mixture and cook till the egg is done.
Spread the baked bean mixture over it, add salsa and cheese. Mix well.
Scoop out avocado, roughly chop and add over the cheese.
Roll the tortilla and cook till done.
Palak Paneer Recipe Card Palak Paneer Recipe Card Palak Paneer is a quintessential North Indian vegetarian dish made with cottage cheese and fresh spinach. Just the sight of white cubes of paneer peeping through the emerald green spinach puree will make your mouth water.
- Chicken Lollipop Recipe Card
- Hydrebadi Food
- Vrat Ka Khana
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Chana Masala Rice - Kala chana and rice
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- 6 tasty winter salads you can make at home
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- TopTen Mutton Curries of India
- How to make Tariwali Egg Curry
- How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab
- Mutton Jalfrezi Recipe Card