Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
Prep Time : 11-15 minutes
Cook time : 21-25 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Dry Chilli Chicken Recipe
Boneless chicken cut into cubes 400 grams
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Green chillies halved and slit 2-3
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Ginger-garlic paste 1 tablespoon
Oil 1 tablespoon + to deep fry
Refined flour (maida) ¼ cup
Cornflour/ corn starch ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon
Garlic chopped 1 tablespoon
Onion cut into cubes 1 medium
Green capsicum diced 1½ medium
Tomato ketchup 1 tablespoon
Soy sauce 2 tablespoons
Ginger cut into thin strips 1 inch
Spring onion greens chopped 1-2 stalks
Noodles cooked to serve
Take chicken cubes in a bowl. Add salt, crushed peppercorns and ginger-garlic paste and mix well.
Heat sufficient oil in a pan.
Take refined flour in another bowl. Add ¼ cup cornflour and some water and whisk well to make a semi-thick slurry.
Dip marinated chicken cubes in the slurry, slide into hot oil and deep-fry till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic and sauté till golden. Add onion and sauté on high heat for 30 seconds.
Add capsicum and mix. Add fried chicken cubes and mix. Add tomato ketchup, soy sauce, salt, crushed peppercorns and chilli powder and mix well.
Add green chillies and ginger strips and mix.
Take remaining cornflour in another bowl. Add some water and mix well to make a smooth slurry.
Add slurry to chicken mixture, mix and cook till the mixture thickens. Add spring onion greens, switch off heat and mix.
Put some noodles on a serving platter. Put the dry chilli chicken on top and serve hot.
Hydrebadi Food Hydrebadi Food Hyderabadi food is rich and royal, right from delicious biryanis and yummy kebabs to decadent desserts. We picked 3 of our favourite dishes from this fabulous cuisine and show you how to make it within 30 minutes – with the right kind of preparation of course!
- Vrat Ka Khana
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- Chicken Lollipop Recipe Card
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Moroccan Chicken With Lentils - Chicken
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Chana Masala Rice - Kala chana and rice
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- 6 tasty winter salads you can make at home
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- TopTen Mutton Curries of India
- How to make Tariwali Egg Curry
- How to make Cheesy Seekh Kabab
- Mutton Jalfrezi Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast